Chapter 49 - Grace & Gratitude ⚠️

As he continued to caress me, I felt myself growing more and more aroused. I wanted him to touch me, to try his luck at making love to me. I wanted to feel his skin against mine, to experience the connection that we were both searching for. Or rather me, because I doubt he actually cares to feel something from fucking me.

"Shit," I breathed, arching my back slightly, pressing my chest against his hand.

He met my gaze, his eyes burning with desire, and I knew he could feel the heat radiating off of me. Slowly, carefully, he slipped his hand under my shirt, trailing his fingers over my bare skin. The touch sent shivers down my spine, and I gasped, feeling my body tremble beneath his touch.

He smiled, and I could feel the tension in his body begin to ease. "Am I doing this right?" he asked, his voice a mixture of tenderness and self-doubt.

"Yes," I whispered. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Without another word, he leaned forward, capturing my lips in a heated kiss. His tongue danced with mine, and I felt the pressure building between my legs. I reached up, undoing his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin against my fingertips. He moaned into the kiss, his hands gripping my hips, urging me closer.

I could feel the head of his erection pressing against me, and I arched my back further, desperate for him to be inside me. He must have sensed my eagerness, because he gripped my hips harder, guiding me lower.

With one unusually fluid motion, he suddenly entered me, and I cried out, feeling the invasion of his body. He was long, thick, and hard, and he filled me completely. He began to move slowly, his eyes locked on mine, and I felt a wave of heat wash over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer, desperate for more.

As he thrust deeper, I arched my back, feeling the sensation build within me. He kissed me fiercely, his lips demanding my attention. I moaned into the kiss, my body responding to his every move. We moved together, our rhythm matching perfectly, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

"Alister," I whispered, my voice hoarse with desire. "I need you to stop playing and just fuck me."

He growled in response, slamming into me with a force that made me cry out. His hands gripped my hips so tightly it hurt, but I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to take me, to claim me, to make me his. He began to move faster, harder, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he thrust deeper.

I arched my back off the bed, feeling the sensation building within me. My body trembled with the effort to contain the rising wave of pleasure. I could feel the heat between us, the electricity that connected us in this moment. It was as if we were the only two people in the world, and nothing else mattered.

As I neared the brink, I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, digging my nails into his back. He groaned, his hips bucking wildly as he found his release inside me. I felt the warmth of his seed spilling into me, filling me up. His thrusts slowed, and he collapsed on top of me, his weight pressing me into the mattress.

For a moment, we lay there, breathless and tangled together. I could feel the warmth of his skin against mine, the rhythm of his heartbeat as it matched mine. He shifted slightly, rolling to the side so that he was no longer pinning me to the bed. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me close, and I rested my head on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart.

"Well..." he began, his voice still ragged from exertion. "That was...different."

I laughed softly, pressing a kiss to his chest. "You have no idea how much that means to me," I whispered. "You have no idea how much I needed that."