Chapter 54 - Home Again ⚠️

Astin slowly pushed inside of me, his pace increasing as I moaned in pleasure. His hands gripped my hips tightly, guiding me to meet his thrusts. He looked down at me, his eyes filled with desire, and leaned in to kiss me passionately. His tongue danced with mine, and I could feel his erection throbbing inside of me. The sensation was overwhelmingly pleasurable, and I couldn't help but arch my back to meet him deeper.

Our lovemaking was intense, our bodies moving in perfect sync. I could feel the muscles in Astin's back flex as he moved, and the soft skin of his chest rubbing against my breasts. The sound of our moans filled the air, mingling together in a harmonious symphony of desire. Heat radiated from our bodies, making the room feel almost too warm.

As we reached the peak of our passion, Astin's movements became more urgent. I could feel the pressure building inside of him, and I knew what was coming. He thrust one final time, his hips meeting mine with a force that nearly knocked the breath out of me. His eyes squeezed shut, his mouth twisted into a grimace of ecstasy, and then he let out a long, shuddering groan as his release poured into me.

My body tensed around him, and a wave of pleasure washed over me as well. I felt his warm seed spill into me, filling me up and making me feel complete. Our bodies slowly slowed, still joined together, and I could feel Astin's breath on my neck as he regained his composure. He pulled out of me and collapsed beside me on the bed, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

I lay there, gazing up at the ceiling, my mind still reeling from the incredible sensations we had just shared. Despite the sweat that covered our bodies and the tangled sheets around us, I felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over me. For the first time in a long time, I felt that everything was going to be okay.

"I'm so glad you're back," he said.

"I'm glad I'm back." I smiled.

Astin propped himself up on one elbow, studying my face. "It's different this time, isn't it?" he asked, his voice gentle. "You're not just here, because you think you should be?"

I nodded, reaching out to caress his cheek. "I'm here, because I want to be," I whispered. "Because being with you feels right."

He leaned in, pressing his lips against mine in a slow, passionate kiss. His hand found mine, lacing our fingers together, and he squeezed gently. We lay there, lost in each other's eyes, the warmth of our bodies melding together.

As the afternoon sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a golden glow through the window, Astin rolled away from me and sat up on the bed. He reached over to the nightstand and retrieved a joint, lighting it with a small, silver lighter.

He took a long, slow drag, holding the smoke in his lungs before exhaling. The sweet, pungent scent filled the air, making my head spin just a little. He passed the joint to me, and I took a tentative puff, coughing slightly as the harsh smoke filled my lungs.

"Take it easy, beautiful," he chuckled, reaching over to pat my back. "You'll get the hang of it." I took another, smaller drag and found that I was starting to enjoy the relaxing sensation it gave me. "So," he continued, "what do you want to do now?"

I thought for a moment, considering my options. "I don't know," I said, handing the joint back to him. "What do you want to do?"

He took another drag on the joint before exhaling again. "I don't know. Maybe we could just hang out here for a while, watch a movie, order some food. Whatever you're in the mood for." His eyes met mine, and there was something in the way he looked at me that made my heart skip a beat.

As the effects of the weed began to take hold, I felt myself drifting further and further away from the reality of my situation, and into a hazy, dreamlike state.