Opening up

Y/n pov

"I don't think she's too happy with us" I say to Sweeney, who sits opposite me on the living room couch. He shrugs, and I frown.
After telling Nellie that we found Turpins location after walking out on her....she weren't all that surprised.....or happy.
She just walked away.

"Do you think we should've told her before we left?" I ask. He shrugs again, and I just stare blankly at him. Very unresponsive I see.
Hm.
"What you think Anthony?" I turn to look at Anthony who sits awkwardly next to me, almost like he's scared with how much he's clinging onto his bag.

He looks at me and stutters,
"W-well, if I'm to be completely honest. I believe she was frustrated. But I can't really say".

I frown and look down, staring into nothing as I think of what to do next. Nellie went to bed, so now it's just us three in the living room. I'm not quite sure where Toby is, oh well.

I lean my elbow on the side and use my hand to pinch my nose, attempting to think of a plan on how to get Johanna and Turpin out that house, without creating suspicion, which is going to be really fucking difficult.

"Okay...okay. What now?" I ask them both, hoping that one of them answers. They don't at first,  it then Sweeney looks over at me and I just look over with lidded eyes. I'm tired with the whole waiting and planning.

Why can't I just climb in his window and drag his ass out?  Be a lot easier.....

"We continue as normal. Attract customers, spread the word" Sweeney speaks and I lift my head slightly.
"So....nothing?" I shrug, sarcasm coats my words, which causes him to frown.
"No. We're not doing nothing. We're planning ahead as usual, and we're going to continue as normal. That way, Turpin can hear word of us and how we're being successful and come back. If that works, Anthony can sneak Johanna out" he motions his head to Anthony.

"And if we can't attract him?" I ask.
"We will" he says.
"You seem confident in that" I sigh, rubbing my eyes.
"I am. It will work. For now, Anthony. I need you to find a way to get Johanna out of that house" he looks over to Anthony, who sits up straighter.

"Is there any other door, or type of window you can use?" I ask him.
"Actually, there was something I was meant to tell you before you asked me to take you to Turpins" he reached into his pocket, pulling out a key.

"Johanna threw this key at me. I'm sure she wants me to rescue her." He speaks with hope in his tone.
"You didn't think to mention this sooner?" I ask, grabbing the key and looking at it closely.
"I'm sorry, it slipped from my mind" he responds.
I pass the key back and look at Sweeney who looks just as tired as the rest of us.

"Well, I guess that's one thing settled." I yawn, cracking my neck, releasing some tension.
"So, all we need is Turpin out the house, drag him here, Anthony go over and sneak her out and then..........wait....Anthony. What do you actually plan to do with Johanna after you rescue her?" I ask. I never really thought of that part.

"Leave. Take her and leave, far away. So that the judge may never find us" he replies with determination.

Now that's a problem. This is Sweeneys daughter we're talking about, and Anthony wishes to take her and leave. But that means Sweeney won't see her. Unless he leaves too.

 Unless he leaves too