Chapter 29: Dark & God Carnage V.S Trigon

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Brother Blood: "WELL DONE!!!!!!! NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU AND ME HAVE A FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was smirk up and then (Y/N) had the same thing too and make (Y/N) was looking at Brother Blood who blast his powers at (Y/N) and make him dodge out of the way. When (Y/N) was use his both arms shapeshift into claws and then he was begin to slashing at this motherfucker with his bare hands and then Brother Blood couldn't handle against at (Y/N).

(Y/N) was begin to beating the crap out of this motherfucker badly and then Brother Blood was got his ass kicked and send to the ground where the ritual really is and the blood was spill down on the ground and he said.

Brother Blood: "Hehehehe!!!!! T-T-The ritual soon will be complete."

Raven: "U-Uh oh..." She said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Hmm?" He ask himself and out of nowhere a huge red blinding light was showing up right away and it was summon something big and terrifying creature like even exist....Trigon...The King Of Hell. 

Trigon

Trigon.

Trigon is an incredibly powerful demon and celestial conqueror. He is an enemy to the Teen Titans and the archenemy of his daughter Raven.

Trigon was originally the ruler of an unknown planet in the Multiverse. Eventually, a trinity of beings called the Divine came to his planet, during their quest to eradicate the concept of evil, through an item known as the Heart of Darkness. The Divine then used the Heart of Darkness on Trigon and his guards. However, they were horrified when Trigon not only resisted, but consumed the Heart of Darkness, along with the collected evils of nearly one hundred galaxies, which heralded the true birth of Trigon. With his newfound power, Trigon killed the Divine, who he revealed were his parents, before shredding them of their flesh and wearing their skin.

Now driven by insatiable hunger for evil, Trigon moved slowly from universe to universe, spreading his devastating brand of evil in order to sate a hunger that knows no end. He became the ruler of dozens of dark kingdoms across the multiverse. However, enslaving worlds eventually became tedious to him. Trigon began summoning women from other worlds to mate with and impregnate them, then send them back in an attempt to spread his evil across countless universes. Thousands of brides were brought to Trigon, however all of them wither died during conception or took their own lives after being impregnated, as they couldn't live with the thought of giving birth to Trigon's spawn.

When (Y/N) was looking at Trigon who stood right there and make him was become giant demonic monster....and the creature was look down at (Y/N) and the rest of Teen Titans and make him was smile.

Trigon: "Raven, my daughter.~" He said.

Raven: "Father...." She said in growling and then (Y/N) was smirked up and then he was transform into his own other forms that might him become the real god.

" She said in growling and then (Y/N) was smirked up and then he was transform into his own other forms that might him become the real god

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage "Now then...let me showing you what's the real battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and make him was roaring out at the Demon who was stood right there and then he charge toward at the devil where he was stood right there. When (Y/N) was use his powerful weapons to slashing at Trigon and take him down with his darkness and god power...then (Y/N) kick Trigon and send him to the hell where he was living down there.

Trigon: "Impossible!!!!! How am I defeat by a weakling human?!?"

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "That's because I am the only one who was punish those criminals and feeding them to me and now...I am the real god!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "Now then....let me showing you what's the real power of God!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was transform into different form and looks like badass and make him become something dangerous and even craziest monster form.

let me showing you what's the real power of God!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was transform into different form and looks like badass and make him become something dangerous and even craziest monster form

Trigon: "I-I-Impossible! What kind of power is this?!?" He said.

(Y/N)/God Carnage: "We are death...We are Chaos....We are....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to Trigon who was scared and shitless for himself and he saw how dangerous and powerful of (Y/N) really is and then he was shout out.

(Y/N)/God Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.