Chapter 13: Clash of the Titans

hey guys...m bck..so now next update will be soon..this is like a filler chapter...keep reading keep commenting..n keep sharing..love u all.....v need more and more

     I got dressed up for Alia’s surprise party. The theme was ‘Angels and Devils’. I wore a short Vero Moda white dress with an angel ring hair band minus my specks. I got out of my room and Rohan was patiently waiting for me downstairs.

     He was dressed in black trousers and a black crisp linen shirt with messed up hair. Black shirt and messed up hair was the definition of sexy for me. He said looking at his watch “We are going to be late. How much time does it takes for you to dress up? You look pretty though.”

     I walked right passed him till the door and turned behind and said with a polite smile “Thanks. Why are you waiting now? Hurry up. We will be late. Alia will arrive at her own surprise party before us” and he followed, giving out a sigh while I chuckled.

    “You look good too!” I said as he pulled open the car door for me and I sat in. He always opened the car door for me. It felt as if had known him forever. Although he didn’t talk to me much, his eyes conveyed his emotions to me.

    “Thanks! Not as good as you” he said as he stepped in. The next day our college was going to start & these guys would definitely have a hangover, I was sure about that.

     Rohan started driving. I told him patiently without terming him as a drunk “Don’t drink too much. We have to attend college from tomorrow and you don’t want a hangover on the first day of college.” He gave me a blank reaction and his mouth formed into a hard line.

     “Yaya. I won’t, chill. I know I embarrass myself when I get drunk. Can you please text Natasha asking her to come outside her home!” he said with a grin.

      He knew I didn’t like her at all but he didn’t mind. She was like a witch from hell for me because even though Rohan didn’t love her he was with her. God knows what spell she had him under!

      I took out my phone and texted her.

      ME: We will reach in 5!

      She texted back.

      NATASHA: Okay!

      We were waiting near her home and she came down. I asked Rohan “Should I move on to the back seat?”

       “No!” he said moving his head from side to side.

      “Wouldn’t she mind that I always sit along with you when she’s there? She might get suspicious then!” I said as I chuckled.

       “If she trusts me she wouldn’t. A part of me hope she does !” he said in a low voice that was barely audible but I heard it. What was he thinking? I knew he wasn’t in a happy place in his relationship, but he wouldn’t say it.

       He said apologetically “That came out wrong. Sorry! Ii didn’t mean to say anything like that.”

   What could I say to that? I wish she was out of his life soon.

   Natasha came wearing a little black dress, she looked hot. I took a glance at myself. I looked like a baby dressed as an angel and she looked like the hot devil.

   Rohan indicated her using hand signs to sit on the back seat. If it was any other guy, he would love to have his hands all over her now, but it had no effect on Rohan. I remember the images of the first time I walked on them.

   We were late. Alia had already arrived with Jai. I went near Jai so that I could get away from Natasha. There were so many people dancing at the centre and most of them were drunk. After hurling through the crowd I finally reached near Jai.