Chapter 15:It's not everyday I see Fuzzy Handcuffs!

Hey guys...slow updates i knw.. but busy...read dis one n lemme knw ur views on it...n if u want u cn also tell me if u want anything specific to happen in d story..like a moment ...keep voting...n share it too..v need readers! Love❤
--------------------------------------------------
"Oh!" was all I could say. I needed to know more about the bitch and manipulate Rohan to talk about her, I mean their relationship. Rohan looked weary. He walked away from the guys and quietly settled in one of the middle row bench.

He looked like a lonely kid sitting in his own space, like a statue. I walked towards him but before I could reach near him, the professor entered. So I had to settle on one of the benches in the middle row, right ahead of him.

Alia sat next to me, Meera was beside her while Natasha took a place beside Rohan but he seemed least bothered. The professor started a lecture on Construction, we all took notes.

I took a glance at Rohan. He looked at me, but gave me a blank reaction even though I gave him a slight smile. I wish I could get inside his complex brain and get to know what he was thinking.

Did he feel intimidated by Riya? Was he pissed for last night? Was he pissed at me too? I needed him to speak to me. I also felt a bit disturbed because of him.

After a three hour non-stop hardcore lecture, I felt even more sleepy. Late nights were never my thing. Thank god we had only a single lecture that day.

As soon as the professor left, Meera asked me curiously "So, liking your first day here?"

"Yes! It was decent. I am liking it here more because of all you guys." I said sweetly as Alia engulfed me in a hug.

Jai came suddenly and sat on my cart. "Hey, baby doll since lecture is over what do you want to do today? Let's go for a movie! All of us."

Piyush came and stood next to Jai and all of them started discussing about the movie plan. I didn't pay heed to their conversation. I turned to see Rohan was already gone and so was Natasha.

Where did he go? I needed to talk to him! Why does he behave so weirdly sometimes, I thought.

Before I could reply to Jai, my phone buzzed. I was expecting Rohan to call but it was Raj. Jai saw Raj's name on my phone screen and gave me a wink. Weird!

I excused myself and went outside the class to avoid the noise inside and picked up his call.

"Hello. Are you busy?" he sounded so formal suddenly.

"I am free. My lecture just got over." I said politely.

"Can we meet up then? Like for lunch or something?" and there was silence.

Was he asking me out? He continued "I wanted to talk about last night."

Of course! He wanted to talk about his brother and here I was thinking he had some kind of interest in me. Naïve of me! But still, I took my chances of asking him "That's all you want to meet up for?"

I was waiting for him to answer. He said in a low voice "Nothing like that. I always like to spend time with you, you know that right?"

"Hmm. So what time and where?" I muttered. I'll have to take a rickshaw or ask Jai to drop me, I thought. I remember Jai giving me a mischievous grin with a wink when he saw Raj's name flashing on my screen. He isn't going to let it go.

"I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes if you're fine with it?" he said.

"Okay. I'll meet you near the college entrance gate in five! Bye!" I said and cut the call.