Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

"Good boy, don't cry." Grandma stretched out a hand with some difficulty, trying to reach to the bedside to wipe Xia Qingtang's tears.

Xia Qingtang quickly moved forward and put his face in her grandmother's hands.

Grandma's body smelled of disinfectant, mixed with the original smell of cream on her body, which made people feel at ease.

Xie Jinxuan quickly took out her handkerchief and handed it to her grandmother, and then helped her wipe away the tears on Xia Qingtang's face with her hands.

Grandma said softly: "Don't cry, it was grandma who scared you. You came with Jinxuan to play. Grandma feels really bad when something like this happens."

"I'm fine, I wasn't scared. I just regretted it. I shouldn't have quarreled with my second aunt at that time. I was too excited at the time. When she told me, I got angry. She even tore my sleeves, which made me feel hot and ran out to ask everyone to help me. I was too impulsive. In fact, it's not like I didn't know what kind of person my second aunt was. . Anyway, I'm going back in a few days, and I might not see him again for two or three years. As long as I don't say anything and don't quarrel, this matter will be over. If I don't say it, Grandma wouldn't have quarreled with her second uncle, and it wouldn't have turned out like this." Xia Qingtang said in a very soft voice, with self-blame all over his face.

Grandma still smiled kindly, and said, "I was just telling Jinxuan that if you said that your child was kind-hearted, I would definitely say that it was my responsibility. But I fainted and told you. It doesn't matter, it's grandma and grandpa who want to say sorry to you. It's because we raised our second son so badly that he and his wife treated you like this. Jinxuan is a Good boy, you are an even better boy. You two are so good. As elders, they don't say they will take good care of you, but they actually want to take advantage of Jinxuan's Marriage, use it to exchange for your own future. Fortunately, you have told the truth to everyone. If you hadn't told it, no one would know it, and they would still think that they are good people."

Xie Jinxuan said: "Yes, Qingtang, don't think about that. This matter has nothing to do with you. The two of them are the ones who did the wrong thing, not you. On the contrary, you were wronged, and I didn't I thought that my uncle's family actually planned this for me. Moreover, they didn't dare to come to me and talk to me, so they ran to you. It was clearly bullying. You should have spoken out and told everyone. , Grandma fainted because they were angry. You also heard what the second aunt said. Is that something a person can say? Grandpa and grandma were so good to the second uncle, but now they have become If this happens, I really don't deserve it for my grandma."

"I'm fine. My adopted son has become like that. It's my own fault. There's nothing worth it. It's just Qingtang who was wronged. I'm really sorry." Grandma said slowly.

It can be seen that her body is very weak now, but she is always smiling. It is obvious that her mood has calmed down long ago after the anger subsided.

"What wronged me? I didn't feel wronged at all. My second aunt bullied me, so I said it immediately. I felt relieved, but my grandma fainted. I really Not wronged, I just feel uncomfortable..." Xia Qingtang said, tears falling again.

Everyone said that this incident was not her fault and had nothing to do with her, but after all, it happened because of her. How could she not take it to heart?

Grandma smiled weakly and said, "Jinxuan, wipe Qingtang's tears."

Xie Jinxuan held up her little face with a handkerchief, wiped away the tears on her face, and then said: "Don't cry, don't cry, listen to grandma, you didn't do anything wrong, we all I didn't do anything wrong. There are three people who have been wronged today, you, me, and grandma. It was my second uncle and my second aunt who did the wrong thing. Don't take this kind of thing on yourself. went."