Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Xia Qingtang asked knowingly: "What are you going to do?"

"Someone is beating a child over there. I'm going to try to stop him. Beating a child like this will kill someone." After Xie Jinxuan finished speaking, she parked her bicycle and ran towards the other side.

He has always been a warm-hearted and good person. When encountering something like this, even someone he doesn't know will definitely help.

Xia Qingtang wasn't idle either, so he just pushed his bicycle and followed.

"Stop! You can't beat the child like this! Such a thin child will die if she is kicked like this!" Xie Jinxuan rushed over.

The middle-aged woman sneered, continued to kick Li Yatou hard on the back, and then said sharply: "Who are you? I want you to mind your own business? This is our family's housework!" I'm her mother, so I should beat her to death! This little slut deserves to be beaten! She deserves to die!"

Li Yatou on the ground was breathing more out and less in. She was curled up there on the verge of death, and her eyes could hardly be opened.

Xie Jinxuan separated the middle-aged woman, and said solemnly: "No matter who you are to her, it is against the law for you to kick someone like this!"

The middle-aged man screamed in anger: "Get away from me! If you don't get away, I'll beat you too!"

"Try it!" Xie Jinxuan raised her eyes and suddenly gained momentum.

He was a tall man of about 1.8 meters and very young. The middle-aged man was not a fool. He knew that he would definitely not be able to defeat him, so he rolled his eyes and shouted: "You are so protective." What is she doing? Do you know her? Ah, I understand. You and this damn girl are not innocent. You have fallen in love with this damn girl, right? She also slept with you? That's why Protect her like this!"

Xie Jinxuan frowned and was about to speak when she heard Xia Qingtang say coldly: "If you talk nonsense again, believe it or not, I will tear your mouth apart?"

"Who are you?" The middle-aged woman turned her head and saw Xia Qingtang wearing very stylish clothes and cotton leather shoes, pushing a bicycle over.

People who dress up so grandly these days are basically from cadre families. She looked at Xie Jinxuan's clothes again and suddenly felt a little timid.

Xia Qingtang said: "You don't need to know who I am, but I know who you are. Are you Li Ya's stepmother? Li Ya is still a child. You beat her like this and send her away like this." In the hospital, you will definitely have to stay in the bureau for a few days."

Xie Jinxuan was stunned: "Is this Li Ya?"

Xia Qingtang nodded: "Yes, this is Li Ya."

"So young? I thought this was a child in elementary school..."

"You also know this dead girl? Do you still want to scare people? Let me tell you, if parents beat their children, beating them to death is nothing! When we were young, so many children were beaten to death. , is there something wrong with your parents? Seeing that you dress like a human being, I advise you to take good care of your lover. This Li Ya is not a good person. She can seduce men at a young age. . Look at your lover coming to defend Li Ya, maybe the two of them would have ended up on the same bed..."

There was a crisp "pop" sound, and the woman's words were interrupted.

Xia Qingtang has seen vicious people, but he has never seen anyone so vicious and mean.

Li Ya looked like a child at first glance, and she was thin and small. Even someone like Zhao Meizhen would never use such words to insult a thin child.