Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Xia Qingtang smiled and patted Xie Jinxuan's back, and whispered: "We are husband and wife, and I should be the one who understands you best. I know that she is a female student and a freshman. You have done all the rejections you should do, but the other party is still insisting, then we have to find other ways. During this time, I had a lot of problems at work, and I always talk about our work when I get home. I didn't even ask you if you had any trouble at school. Jinxuan, I'm really sorry. I didn't care enough about you."

Xia Qingtang actually feels a little guilty. Although there have been a lot of troubles at the electrical appliance factory recently, she shouldn't ignore Xie Jinxuan's emotions because of this. No matter how upset she is, she should find some time to ask him last month. of.

In both of their lives, Xie Jinxuan has always been more considerate and tolerant. As time goes by, Xia Qingtang has to remind herself that these thoughtfulness and tolerance should be mutual and cannot be just one-sided.

Xie Jinxuan's heart felt warm, then she touched the top of her head and said with a smile: "Don't say that, this is not a troublesome thing originally. After all, she and I are from different departments, and not from the same class, even if she knew During my class time, in fact, she can come over to me once a day at most. I have already thought about it. If she continues to come over and pester me later, I will have a good chat with the head of the Department of Foreign Languages. .Before, I thought about saving the last bit of face for classmate Li. After all, she is a freshman who has just entered the school. If things really get messed up, her next four years of college will not be so easy. "

The current public opinion environment is both simple and complicated.

If the mistress really takes over, registers her marriage seriously, and has a child, people won't say anything.

But if someone like Li Xuefei pursues a married man with great fanfare, but fails in the end, then those people in the school will not let her go, especially because she is beautiful and has a good background, so she has always had a very attitude. She is high-profile and arrogant, and her classmates have long disliked her. If they have this opportunity, they will not let it go. They will spread the rumors everywhere, and they will probably be better with her after graduation. Year.

Xia Qingtang said: "You are such a good person. Even though you are like this, you are still thinking about the bad people. It's a pity that the bad people don't appreciate it at all."

"Yeah, I've also discovered that you can't talk to normal people with this kind of people." Xie Jinxuan's face sank and she whispered: "Next week, I will go to the leader of the Foreign Languages ​​Department to find out about this You must give her a powerful one, then she will know that the sky is high and the sky is high."

Xia Qingtang said with a smile: "Don't go, let me go. If she still looks for you after class tomorrow, then I will go to your school to find the leader after class the day after tomorrow. You are a humble gentleman, gentle as jade, don't You ruined your image for this kind of villain. Leave it to me, leave it to me!"

Xie Jinxuan sighed a little: "Then you don't need to use image?"

"Me? I don't use any image. I know who I am, you know it, and my family members also know it. Outsiders think I have a bad image, and I don't care at all." Xia Qingtang said: "Besides, I hope to This is an opportunity to establish an image of a fierce woman in your school. In the future, everyone will know that Xie Jinxuan's wife is a fierce woman who is not easy to mess with. In the future, if someone like Li Xuefei appears again, we must weigh it carefully. , see if you can fight against the shrew."

Xie Jinxuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "I think you just want to take this opportunity to make a big fuss and vent your emotions, right?"

"Okay, you guessed it right." Xia Qingtang said: "It is good for your physical and mental health to vent your bad emotions regularly. If Li Xuefei really provides me with an opportunity, then I will definitely not miss it! Okay, let's not mention her anymore, I think the scenery over there is very nice, let's go and have a look!"