Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Zhao Meiyan didn't know how to answer. She exchanged glances with Ma Daquan, and Ma Daquan said, "Mom, brother, please sit down."

With that said, Ma Daquan stood up and moved stools for Chen Hongxing and Zhao Zhiqiang to sit on.

Xie Jinxuan also stood up generously and called out "grandma" and "uncle". Chen Hongxing rolled his eyes and said, "Go, go, go! Who is your grandma? You don't look like a good person. That damn girl is just like a bad person!"

Xia Qingtang immediately pulled Xie Jinxuan to sit down, and then said loudly: "I was born by your daughter, and your daughter was born by you. If I am a bad seed, you will be a bad old seed, and I will be a bad seed." , are all inherited from you. When you scold me, you are scolding yourself."

Chen Hongxing immediately waved his fist at Xia Qingtang, as if he wanted to hit someone: "Why are you still standing there? This damn girl is scolding me, you are all dead, don't you know how to help me teach her a lesson?"

Ma Daquan blocked Chen Hongxing with a stool and said, "Mom, you're already here. If you have anything to do, sit down and talk. Sit down and talk."

Chen Hongxing waved her hand and looked very unhappy: "Where are you sitting? Why is this damn girl in your house? You don't know that I was so angry with her before!"

Zhao Zhiqiang took over a stool, but did not sit down, and said with a smile: "Mom, hasn't your little daughter always been like this? I haven't thought about you in these years."

Zhao Meiyan was calm now and her mind had turned around, so she said loudly: "Brother, what are you talking about? We are elders and just want to invite Qingtang and Xiao Xie to have a casual meal. We are not enemies, I Can't you invite the children over for a meal? Besides, we don't have anything good at home, we just have some vegetarian dishes, so what's the point?"

"Why do you want to invite them to dinner? Don't you know that this bastard Xia Qingtang has turned the world upside down? She dares to contradict me! You want to invite her to dinner for such a damn thing, do you want to piss me off to death?" Chen Hongxing With hands on hips, he walked up to Zhao Meiyan and was about to pull her. When he turned his eyes, he saw two bottles of liquor, a carton of cigarettes and a box of neatly wrapped chicken cakes placed on the dining table. He immediately jumped up: "This is What did Xia Qingtang bring here? You are so willing to give it up! You came here to bring such good cigarettes and liquor! You have such money, why don't you respect me? I am your grandmother! No wonder you two want to treat this damn thing to dinner Well, I want to take advantage of it by co-authoring it! I can't give you such a good thing, I'll take it all!"

As he said that, Chen Hongxing actually walked to the dining table, held the liquor and cigarettes in his arms, and called Zhao Zhiqiang: "Boss, pack this box of chicken cakes quickly! Let's take it back to eat!"

This move made everyone stunned for a moment. Before Zhao Meiyan could say anything, Ma Chuntao walked over and started fighting with Chen Hongxing: "This is something my cousin and cousin-in-law gave to my parents. Why do you take it away?" ?You come back!"

Even though Chen Hongxing was old, she was very strong. She knocked Ma Chuntao away with one blow, and cursed: "I'll take it away! Your mother gave birth to all of them, so give me some." What happened to the ‌thing‌?"

"I won't take it away." Zhao Meiyan also went up to help. She snatched the liquor from the old lady's arms and stuffed it into Ma Daquan's hand, "Is there any mother like this? Just grab things when you come up? This is our home, what's wrong with me being your child? Our old horse was not your child, why do you come here to grab things?"