Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Because the admission notice has not yet been sent out, the files of these college entrance examination candidates who are employed are still in their original units, and they usually have to go to work until before the start of school to handle the transfer of relationships, and then officially leave their jobs. of.

Therefore, Xie Jinxuan also has to work until September. If the provincial capital university reports on the last day of September this year, then the employer may keep him working until the last day.

It's just that recently the entire office has only assigned less important tasks to Xie Jinxuan, so as not to worry about him going to school and the office being overwhelmed. So judging from this situation, Xie Jinxuan will be assigned to Xie Jinxuan almost a week before the start of school. You can officially leave your post.

Of course, if you are lucky and work in a less busy department or position, the leader will also be able to take off your job half a month in advance based on your wishes and actual situation.

Of course, as long as you leave your job, you will lose your salary and food stamps during that period. After all, if you don't work, you will have no income. Each unit has relevant regulations.

It was the first time for everyone to see people like this who came to work every day to hang out and collect wages, so both the labor union and the factory office officials were quite shocked.

The beaten Xiaoqu's face was covered in blood, which looked scary. But if you look closely, you will find that it was all caused by nosebleeds. His injuries were probably not as serious as they looked.

He wiped the nosebleed with the back of his hand, and then said nonchalantly: "Did I say something wrong? You have no ability to begin with, you are useless! You and I both took the exam, and I got good results. You took the exam I didn't do well, so you were jealous of me, so you beat me! As for the other people, they are all fools, instigated by Ding Quan! I don't have to work in the workshop, it was arranged by the director, you have the ability , you go to the director to settle the score! Now five people are beating me up, you are really good at it! Not only can you not pass the exam, you don't even dare to hit people one-on-one! Trash!"

Xiao Qu's words were extremely harsh. When the leader Ding Quan heard this, he jumped up angrily, but he was quickly pushed down by the others, looking like a defeated little rooster.

Chairman Qin looked around and said, "Where is your workshop director?"

"Director Ji has something to do at home today and has asked for leave..." someone whispered.

"Is it true that Director Ji didn't let Xiaoqu work?" Chairman Qin asked again.

The man said: "Yes, our director said that Xiaoqu will go to university in September. From now on, he won't have to do any work. He just comes and stays in the workshop every day. He also said that one of our workshop's exams will be passed It is an honor to be a college student, so we can no longer let college students endure hardships and hardships."

Chairman Qin listened, his face as dark as the bottom of a pot, and Director Huang on the side also showed a dissatisfied expression.

Li Yue stood on Xia Qingtang's right hand side and murmured in a low voice: "Director Ji is really confused this time. The admission notice hasn't come out yet, so why should Xiaoqu be given such preferential treatment? Even if he is really admitted, what can he do? How about that? If school doesn't start for a day, he will be an employee in the factory. Since he gets paid, he has to work hard."

Li Yue was usually aloof, but what he said made sense. Even Wu Feng and Zhang Ning nodded slightly in agreement.

Chairman Qin said: "Since something like this happened in your workshop, why didn't you respond to it earlier?"