Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Seeing that his youngest son was scared, Xie Chengye stood up and tried to smooth things over: "Otherwise, let's forget it..."

"What does it count?" Xie's mother said seriously: "You are the only one who can be a good person? It is obviously a good thing for our Jinxuan to be admitted to the provincial university, but they all have that kind of thoughts, just waiting to see. Jinxuan's jokes are also made to make our family laugh."

"There are quite a few people who want to see our family's jokes these years. Besides, our Jia Jinxuan was the most outstanding child in the courtyard when she was a child. When we grow up, few of our contemporaries can compare with us. Everyone is staring at him, wanting to see his jokes. Isn't that human nature?" Xie Chengye said, "Also, as you know, starting from the time Jinxuan was fifteen or six years old, We came to our house to ask for information, and there were at least dozens of families who wanted to marry their girls to Jinxuan. So many people were staring at Jinxuan, but as a result, Jinxuan never found a partner, and suddenly one day she quietly married herself. Coming back with a daughter-in-law has left everyone disappointed. Those people are all holding their breath. They can't say anything openly, but you always have to allow them to gossip behind their backs. You can't see it. It's human nature to be kind to others."

Xie's mother said: "What's human nature? My son can marry whoever he wants. Even if he never gets married and becomes a monk, he won't be able to make it easier for those people!"

Grandma also said: "That is, since we, Jinxuan, are excellent, we must become their son-in-law? Now that we can't get it, we are expecting him to destroy the family every day. How wrong are the minds of these people!" Ye, you are so generous, and you still speak up for others. I know, you must feel that even if Jinxuan is really chosen by them and finds a girlfriend in college, it will not be a loss to you. Yes, you don't feel sorry for Qingtang anyway."

Xie Chengye smiled bitterly and said, "Mom, what are you talking about? I...of course I care about Qingtang, but this and that are two different things."

Seeing her grandma banging the table and getting angry again, Xia Qingtang quickly said: "Grandma, mom, don't be angry. I don't mind these things very much. I am of average condition. After marrying Jinxuan, I also know that the courtyard son What other people think of me is that they think I am not good enough for him. That's why they want to see when Jinxuan will find a lesbian who matches him, and they also want to see how I change. We are just concubines. Dad is right. These are human nature. It is normal for outsiders not to see us well. But we live our lives by ourselves. I also believe in Jinxuan. They ‌If you set up a bet, you will eventually lose."

Xia Qingtang is really not angry. These jealous feelings are too common. If she is angry because of these things, she will be angry.

In the eyes of others, she has climbed a high tree. Everyone thinks that she has nothing but beauty, but what does it matter? Xie Jinxuan personally thinks she is good.

Those people are not just targeting her. Even if Xie Jinxuan really marries a well-matched daughter, those people may not hope for the harmony between their husband and wife. For a proud man like Xie Jinxuan, all of them will I'm hoping that he will fall from his height. Since he can't fall down in career, we can only hope that his marriage will fail.

Mother Xie said: "I know you believe in Jinxuan, and I believe in Jinxuan, but I am angry with the parents of that classmate. How can you say these things in front of Xiaoyun? Xiaoyun and the others are only in their first year of high school. , they are still children, it is really outrageous for these people to say these things in front of children! Xie Jinyun, tell me quickly, which classmate's mother said this? Those are the only families you usually go to. If you don't tell me, I'll go to each house and ask!"