Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Guan Xiuming was startled, obviously not expecting the other party to ask this question, because he had never considered remarriage, so he was really shocked by the question.

Guan Chenxiang reacted very quickly and immediately said: "My brother has not remarried yet, but he already has a good relationship with someone. He is very young, has a formal job, and treats my brother very well. He is a very decent and kind person. ."

She knows Comrade Tang very well. What this person is best at is climbing up the pole. She can make a pole herself even if there is no pole. And Guan Jueming has a relatively slow personality, so she must react here. faster.

Guan Jueming was stunned again, but he knew his sister's character and knew that she was not a casual liar, so he did not refute and remained silent.

As expected, Comrade Tang's expression dimmed a little, but she quickly cheered up and whispered: "That's right, you have such a decent job now and you are not too old. You must be in school." Many people want to introduce you to someone. What kind of person is your current partner?"

"Why are you asking this?" Guan Jueming spoke up this time, not because he was wary, but mainly because he didn't know how to make up stories, so he could only ask back.

"I don't mean anything else. I'm just worried. If your partner doesn't have a very good personality, in the future... you and Xiaojun won't get along with each other if you recognize each other. Can I ask this? What are you doing? I am a mother, and I must be thinking about my children." Comrade Tang said it in a high-sounding way.

Guan Juming said: "You don't have to worry about this. For me, nothing is more important than Xiaojun. If someone doesn't get along with Xiaojun, then there will only be Xiaojun in my world."

"That's good, that's good." Comrade Tang sighed and said, "Seeing that you are doing well now, I feel relieved."

Guan Chenxiang said: "Yes, my brother is living a very good life. He is very popular in school. Many people introduce him to people. There are also female students who like to hang around him and say good things about him. ‌Elegant and noble."

Xia Qingtang carefully looked at Comrade Tang's expression. Sure enough, a hint of unwillingness and resentment flashed in her eyes, but she quickly concealed it.

Comrade Tang said: "Your brother was famously handsome when he was young. Now that he is older, he is still so handsome. He just has more gray hair. He is only in his forties. Why? Why are there so many gray hairs? Cassia, you have to take good care of your body. Our son is only a teenager. You must live a healthy life and watch your son have children. ."

Guan Chenxiang said: "Why don't you know the reason why my brother has so many white hairs? In order to clear up the relationship with our family, you sold all the property that our family had hidden for so many years to the Fan faction. Then you were safe and sound, but our family was beaten even more severely because of this. My parents were also imprisoned on a farm with worse conditions because they were betrayed by you. Where are they? I starved and froze every day, doing the hardest work, and ended up starving to death within a few years. I don't need to argue with you about this grudge, but I will always remember it. Please remember it too, Comrade Tang. , you have a life-threatening lawsuit with our housekeeper. My brother and I will not mention it in front of Xiaojun, but it does not mean that these things have never happened. "

Guan Chenxiang didn't want to say such words at this time, but she couldn't help it. She knew from Comrade Tang's words and deeds that she saw that Guan Jueming was not dead and had a university degree. After getting a decent job, I thought about becoming husband and wife with Guan Juming again.