| 4 |

Grandma: "Where did Y/N go?"Sia: "She went to the restroom"Aadi: "Grandma she is just shy, forget about her

Sia: "She went to the restroom"
Aadi: "Grandma she is just shy, forget about her. I will put the picture in her room later on"
Grandma: "Honey, can you pass this picture to Dia(Y/N's mom) ?"

Grandpa passed the picture to her

Mom: "Oh my! My son in law is so handsome

Mom: "Oh my! My son in law is so handsome. Kids look at him"

She passed the picture to them and they all gasped in union.
Arya: "He is indeed handsome"
Aadi: "I feel insecure now"
Both the boys fake cried and hugged each other

Saanvi: "Wish I get someone like him"
She joined in the fake cry team
Sia: "Don't worry saanvi, I will find someone like him for you"
Kabir: "Damn, chacha chachi look at this"

Chachi: "Hayy your chacha also don't look as handsome as him"
Chacha: "Yah! I am a worldwide handsome. Don't you dare raise a finger on my gorgeousness"

He said proudly. The others looked at him weirdly and laughed out loud.

*A few days later

Y/N, saanvi, sia, chachi and Y/N's mom were in the kitchen preparing the delicious food for tomorrow

Y/N, saanvi, sia, chachi and Y/N's mom were in the kitchen preparing the delicious food for tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day, the Kim's family were gonna arrive. Y/N was really nervous and she couldn't sleep properly for a few days.
At the moment, Y/N was sitting on the floor petting Simba (cat) while she was drinking milk. All the other ladies were working in the kitchen, they wanted "perfection". It would be a lie if I said they didn't freak out and were calm.

Mom: "Yah!! Get your ass up and help us out here"

She yelled at Y/N who was doing nothing since she entered the kitchen as she didn't know how to cook

Y/N: "Mom shhhh she is drinking milk or she will run away hearing you yelling"

Mom: "Come here before my slipper ruins your face"
Y/N: "Ughh do you want me to get married with a flat face?"
Chachi: "Oh Y/N you better come here if you don't want that or your mom won't hesitate to do it"

Y/N chuckled and quickly ran towards her sisters who were chopping vegetables.
Y/N: "What should I do?"
Saanvi: "Di we need to ask you what can you do?"
Y/N: "Umm nothing so I will go"

Her mom pulled her ear making her yelp in pain.
Y/N: "Ah ah sorry I was just kidding"
Mom: "Kidding? You need to learn to cook atleast now"
Y/N: "I will I will please leave my ear"

She let go off her ear and gave her some vegetables to chop because she knew if she gave her some fire work then she will burn the house for sure.

After 3 hours,
Sia: "Huff I am so tired"
Sia: "Me too"
Y/N: "Me three"
Chachi: "Do you guys want something to eat?"
Y/N: "Chachi you are really a superwoman. Won't you get tired after doing so much?"
Chachi: "I will get tired, it's just that I have a responsibility to do"
Sia: "You will get to know after you go to your in-laws place"
Y/N: "Ughh marriage again"
Saanvi: "Y/N Di, I have kept a surprise in your room on your nightstand"
Y/N: "A surprise? Out of a sudden?"
Saanvi: "Yeah go go"

Y/N nodded and walked towards her room being curious
Y/N: "Where is it?"

She frowned when she spotted a picture on her nightstand. As soon as she picked up the picture in her hand, her heart started beating faster.
Y/N: "T-taehyung"

It was the portrait of him which their grandma had shown to them the other day. She couldn't believe how he had changed so much. His personality had changed so much. Obviously they were kids back then but the duality is insane.
She quickly kept the picture in the drawer when she heard the sound of footsteps. Soon, the sound of the footsteps stopped and someone cleared their throat. She turned around to see who it was and...

Y/N: "Oh mom"
Mom: "I want to have a talk...."

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ, ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ! <³ ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ