| 9 |

Me and taehyung entered the living room since the elders wanted to discuss something with us. Everyone were present there. We both took a seat beside each other on the couch.

G/F/H(Grandma's Friend's Husband):
"so kids, we have decided the 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘦 for the engagement"

Our mouth formed an "Oh" and we nodded in union. Not surprised.

G/M/F (Grandma's Friend): "The engagement will be held after a week and we hope you both have no problem with that. It is going to be held at the Palace Ground"

Wait- that early!! I screamed internally and looked at taehyung who remained his calm face.

Y/N: "Isn't it too early? We need to make arrangements"
Grandma: "Oh my dear, don't worry about that. Everyone here will manage it. We have planned about it and all that you both have to worry about is your outfits for the engagement"

I nodded and waited for someone to speak.
Grandpa: "Is it fine for you both?"
Taehyung: "It is fine for us as long as it is fine for you guys. We know you decide the best"

He smiled genuinely at grandpa for which everyone melted along with me. He suddenly looked at me and smiled.
𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭.

Taehyung: "Is it fine for you, Y/N?"
Y/N: "Yes, definitely"

I smiled back at him and quickly looked away to avoid the awkwardness. The elders secretly chuckled making me feel more awkward.

Mom cleared her throat "Okay then, we can start shopping for the engagement from tomorrow"

Sia: "Aunt, can we go to wander around since we still have time for the sunset?"

Mom looked confused, debating whether she should let us go or not. Grandma noticed it and said "Sure, why not...this will help you all bond together. Go ahead but be careful"

Everyone except the elders cheered in happiness. The rest looked at us adoringly.

.
.
.
Y/N: "Wait! To the park? That is a bad idea!"
Aadi: "The park is exciting to go"
Sannvi: "We will go to the café nearby"
Jungkook: "Let's go to ice-cream parlour"
Arya: "Café sounds good"
Sia: "We can just go to park!"

Irene, Kabir and Taehyung stood aside, completely done with us. They sighed and decided to break this debate.

Kabir: "Stop! Silent!"
He yelled at us and we went silent. Kabir smirked proudly because it impacted us.

Y/N: "No park!"
I started again and taehyung sat next to me yet again, sighing.

Taehyung: "Can't we just go to a good place?"
Y/N: "Guys...can we go to 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦"

Taehyung: "Stable?"
Saanvi: "Oh yes! I totally forgot about it. We can meet your jooly there"
Sia: "It's been more than a year"

Taehyung and Irene looked at us confused. I chuckled and explained what we were talking about "Our grandparents own a stable, we don't have many but a few horses over there. I visit there once in a month but we were all busy for a year and we didn't get to visit there. Jooly is who I am close with. I have raised him basically"

The siblings nodded understaning. Taehyung: "That sounds so interesting"
Aadi: "So let's go?"
Kabir: "We will go by car"
Everyone agreed.

Car? I think I ran out of my sleeping pills. Freak, what am I going to do now. I can't go in car without it. My body tensed up.

.
.
.
Y/N take a deep breath.
𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯
𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵

Taehyung: "You good?"
I nodded, standing in the hallway. I was dressed up casually.
"You don't look good, is something bothering you?"

"Don't annoy me taehyung..just go"
I was annoyed at this point. When I say once, leave me. I will be fine on my own, I can go through it alone.

"Let's go then"
He intertwined his fingers with mine, making my heartbeat raise. He dragged me outside.
We were getting 𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵

I wanted to run away but I stayed still. I let him drag me. I was scared, yet I felt a comfort building inside me when he held my hands.

"Get in dumbo" he smacked my forehead and I came back to the reality. I took a deep breath
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦.

I got in the car. To my unluck, I got the window seat. I didn't want to trouble anyone by telling them I was scared and I wanted someone to get me out of here.

Taehyung sat in the middle, beside me. It was me and jungkook on either of his sides. Aadi drove and on the passenger seat was saanvi. Irene, Arya, Sia and Kabir were taking another car as one car can't accommodate many.

The engine started and the cold sweat dripped off my forehead. Shutting my eyes close, I laid back on the seat.

I felt a warm hand holding my cold one, giving me warmth. I opened my eyes and saw his long fingers holding my little hand. He squeezed his hand while I looked at him.

"I am there" he whispered and gave me a reassuring look. I nodded, not really wanting to smile. I relaxed as he caressed my palm slowly.

It is just a feeling. Let it go.
Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.
A loud horn woke me up.

"We are here" Aadi shouted. I flinched and woke up, rubbing my eyes.

𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙥
I freaking slept on his shoulder? What the heck Y/N!!
Ughh I quickly straightened my back and cleared my throat.

I looked to my side and he was on his phone, texting someone.
I hopped down the car, excitedly. The others got down as well.

~•~

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀.
𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄. 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸! <𝟯𝟯