| 7 |

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.

*******
I entered the hallway that led to many rooms. I could hear mine and taehyung's footsteps, it was all silent. i was walking as fast as possible so that I didn't have to face him. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist turning me around. It was him, the Kim Taehyung aka annoying ass.
"What are you doing? Leave my hand and let me go"

He smirked but didn't let it go "You wish"

I frowned and rolled my eyes at him
"Kim, what's your problem? You haven't changed even a bit. I thought you would have at least learnt some manners--"

He shushed me "Shut up you punk"
I didn't speak further because his chocolate brown eyes were enough to hypnotize me. If only he would know how badly I wanted to stare at those eyes all these years.

He slowly loosened his grip on my wrist, still locking his eyes with mine. I cleared my throat and started leading him to his room. He took big steps and my steps were nothing compared to his because he is tall and my three steps were definitely equal to his one step.

I halted my steps as soon as I reached in front of his room door "You can get in now"

"You don't have to tell me" he replied sassily.

"Crazy man", I said
"Shorty", he replied

I glared at him and turned my way going upstairs to my room.
"You haven't changed, kim" I mumbled to myself.

It was noon, time for lunch. I took a nap because I had nothing else to do. I woke up around 2:30 pm. Wanting to sleep more, I hugged my blanket and closed my eyes. Just then, I heard a loud thud on my door making me flinch.
"Who the fudge is that?"
Since I didn't lock the door, the person entered with an angry expression. It was aadi.
"You are sleeping here? Look at the time! There are guests present you lazy pig!"

He bursted at me as I nervously smiled and scratched the back of head. "My head was aching so I slept"

He sighed heavily "Stop with the drama and be at the dining hall in 5 minutes or I will chop your head"

I cursed at him under my breath, not loud enough for him to hear. Why all of a sudden he's tryna act strict just because someone visited our house? Whatever.

I freshened up, wearing a black outfit with small jhumkas. Should I apply a little makeup? Nah, I don't want to cake my face with that plastic products. I walked down before checking myself in the mirror if I looked okay.

As soon as I entered the dining hall, I searched for a place to sit. Wait, no way there is only one seat left and that is beside taehyung. I am sure this was my not-so good cousins plan. I looked at them and I was right they did it, they shamelessly smirked. I rolled my eyes at them before taking my seat. To my coincidence, taehyung wore the same colour outfit as mine.

An unknown feeling rushed through my body as I looked at his side profile. He looks so fine--- stop Y/N, slide your thoughts. He will always be that annoying, stupid, fool and dumb kid.

We all digged in our food, eating silently. We don't usually talk much while we are eating. It's more like a rule in our family.

We were done eating. I was a slow eater and I still had half of the plate left. I was full for some reason but I didn't want to waste the food and since everyone were done they went to wash their hands. Taehyung, who was sitting next to me still remained seated even though he finished eating.

"You don't want to wash your hands?"
I asked, chewing.

"I will wait for you". At this simple sentence, my heartbeat became abnormal.
I replied to him "I am a slow-eater you can lea---"
"Stop speaking and eat"
He said sternly. I nodded at him as I know I can never defeat him. After 10 minutes, I was finally done. We both washed our hands. All the elders were sitting in the living room having a chat. We thought not to disturb them and came in the backyard. There was greenary all over. It was maintained by mom and Chachi.

"This is wholesome" he said looking at the greenary and I nodded in agreement.

"How have you been?" I asked out of blue making him look at me.
"Pretty good, what about you?"
"I was good but now that you have come, I don't know about my future"

"Haha funny" he said sarcastically and folded his arms on his chest. I could see his well-built vieny hands and biceps. I gulped and looked away.

"By the way, is that your cat?"
He pointed at simba who was drinking her milk peacefully.

"Yes, her name is Simba. I brought her four years ago. Isn't she adorable?"

I said with my eyes glistening looking at her.
"Yes, you too"
I faced him, my eyes meeting his. Did I hear right? My heart lost its normal beat again. I think I misheard it. I bit my lower lip and walked towards Simba petting it's back after she was done drinking milk.

"Can I hold it?" he spoke standing behind me. I turned around and handed her to him. To my surprise, she was relaxed in his arms and it was strange because whenever a new person hold her, she scratches them.

"Looks like she likes me"
"Whatever I am going"
He held my wrist gently when I was about to walk away.
"What?"
"Why are you leaving already? Let's talk"
"What do you want to talk about?"
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"About our life?" He said.

********************
Make sure to vote and follow❤️‍🩹
See ya with the chapter eight next week! :)