| 5 |

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Mom: "I want to have a talk....."
Y/N: "Sure, come sit here"

I patted on the mattress while smiling. Mom spoke in a calm tone after she sat
Mom: "Y/N, I am sorry"

Y/N: "Why are you sorry? What happened?"

I asked her with a concerned look on my face. Her expression showed gulitiness...but about what?

Mom: "I don't think I was a good mom, I know I didn't give you proper time all these years. I wanted to keep myself busy so the thought of your dad would sweep away atleast for sometime but I was wrong whenever I looked at you and aadi, it reminded me of your dad. I am sorry--"

Y/N: "Sshh please don't be sorry...please"
I hugged her. Tears were flowing down from our eyes. I wiped the tears from my eyes because seeing me cry she would cry more.

Y/N: "I am thankful to have you as a mom. You are a blessing to me. Please don't be sorry...I can't imagine a life without you mom. I love you. Please stop punishing yourself. I know how you felt without dad but me and aadi are always there for you hmm?"

Mom: "Stop! My daughter is such a grown up now. I love you more"

I could sense her calming down a bit as I sighed in relief. A voice interrupted us, making us break the hug.

A/N POV

Aadi: "Yeah yeah you both hug and have your time. Forget about me, I hate you both"

He said making them laugh
Mom: "Come here"
He sat next to his mom. Both the children on either side of her
Mom: "I love you both"
Aadi: "But my little sis doesn't love us"
Y/N: "What are you saying Bhai?"
Aadi: "She loves Taehyung jeeju~~"
Y/N: "Yah! Come here!"

She started chasing him while he ran to save his life...
And just like that the day ended with many more memories.

*THE NEXT DAY

(In sia's room)Y/N's POVMe, Simba and saanvi were laying on bed chilling

(In sia's room)
Y/N's POV
Me, Simba and saanvi were laying on bed chilling. It was 8am in the morning and today was the day the Kim's family were arriving in India.

Sia, chachi and mom were in the kitchen cooking yet again. Grandma and grandpa were in the living room waiting for the arrival of the Kim's. Arya, aadi, kabir and chachu went to pick them up from the airport. I assume by now they have already arrived in India.

Saanvi: "Did you see the picture of jeeju?"
Y/N: "No"
I lied because I know she is going to trouble me asking my perspective about him

Saanvi: "Don't lie di"
Y/N: "I am not lying, ask Simba"
I petted simba's back while asking her
Y/N: "Simba tell your di"
She just let out a *meow* making saanvi groan
Saanvi: "You and your cat. By the way, does jeeju have any siblings?"

Y/N: "Don't you think you are too worried about your so-called jeeju"

I said the last word mockingly and rolled my eyes at her

Saanvi: "I was just asking, I am not worried okay?"
Y/N: "Oh wait- are you trying to get along with his sibling?"

I smirked evilly at her and dashed our shoulders slightly
Saanvi: "Yah! It's nothing like that---"
Y/N: "He has an older sister and a younger brother who I assume is the same age as yours now. You want me to set him up with you?"

Saanvi: "First set yourself with Jeeju"
She said the Jeeju word mockingly exactly how I did. Before I answered her back there was a horn sound heard making me go uneasy out of a sudden.
Saanvi: "They are here.."

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ, ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ! <³ ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ