| 13 |

"Yah! Wake up!", said aadi.
"Bhai let me sleep please", I requested him with my eyes still closed.
"Wake up or I will give Simba to the neighbours"

I shot my eyes open and punched his arm which was close to me. He groaned in pain and we both glared at each other. "What did Simba do to you?"

I whined in annoyance. He looked at me with a bored face and pulled my blanket. "You fat pig! My arm is hurting because of you now"

He yelled back at me and I started pulling back my blanket.
"Leave my beloved blanket"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes-----"

The room door slammed opened and we both halted our movements. I was on the corner of the bed, almost falling. Aadi was on the floor laying down because of the pull. Our hairs were a mess at the moment.

Near the door frame, stood the most scary looking woman ever seen on the earth when she is angry. My mom.
We both widened our eyes, almost bulging it out. We stood up hurriedly and mom marched towards us while still wearing that angry expression.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? HUH? YOU BOTH ARE FIGHTING LIKE SMALL KIDS! DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS. THERE ARE GUESTS STAYING IN THIS HOUSE AND YOU! MISS Y/N! YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED BUT LOOK AT YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT TOWARDS YOUR ELDER BROTHER"

We stayed quiet as we knew we bursted a volcano. She lectured us for 20 mins which felt like eternity. We both were ordered to clean the parking lot as a punishment for fighting.

.
.

"This was all your fault", aadi said holding a broom in his hand and cleaning the ground.

"You could let me sleep and not have bothered me", I fired back and continued dusting with a cloth.

Aadi was about to speak something when we saw Jungkook, Arya, saanvi, Irene unnie and taehyung coming towards us. Sia and Kabir already went to their house as Kabir's mom was weak and she needed their support to do things.

"Heya!", saanvi excitedly jumped. That's how she is, all bubbly.
"Looks like someone is having fun", taehyung smirked playfully at me while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fun? My foot", I said.
"Y/N noona and aadi hyung do you both need any help?", said jungkook with an innocent smile.
Aww he is so adorable.

"No thanks jungkookie. You are our guest and we should not make a guest work ya know?", said aadi and started brooming again.

"Well we can help you though. You both haven't had breakfast yet so we can finish this quickly", Arya said and aadi gave him a bro hug before handing him the other broom.

I stood there looking at my brother in disbelief. "Yah! Mom will bury us alive if she sees him doing our work"

"It's fine my little sis. He is the one who agreed and about burying alive, mom will for sure not bury you because taehyung will not live without you...right taehyung?"

We all looked at taehyung and he was jungshooked. He, definitely, felt awkward.
"Bhai umm finish the work fast, I am hungry" I tried to change the topic and aadi laughed secretly.

.
.
After about half an hour we were done cleaning the parking lot. Everyone helped us and right now we were sitting in the living room, all drained.

"When are we leaving for shopping?", asked Irene unnie.
"I don't want to go to shopping today, I am tired", I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes.

"Y/N-ah you have to go to the shopping today itself, there are very few days left", chachi stated.

"Can't we go tomorrow please?", I looked at her with puppy eyes but that didn't work.
"No, now get ready. We will be leaving in 15 minutes", chachi said and looked at Irene unnie at the last sentence.

.
.
I was deciding what to wear for past 10 minutes and there were already shoutings downstairs because I was taking long.
"I can't decide", I frustratedly sighed.

Just then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"
The footsteps were heard and I didn't bother to look at the person as I thought it might be one of my cousins or mom.

"You are still not ready?", a voice spoke right behind me making me jump. I turned around and met with the most beautiful pair of eyes.

"Taehyung? You scared the shit out of me", I held my chest and huffed.
"Calm down. You are such a scardy cat", I shot a glare at him and turned towards my closet, once again choosing.

"What brings you here?", I asked.
"You were taking long so I thought to check on you"
"Oh so now kim taehyung is worried?", I mocked him.

I chuckled and looked at him when I didn't get any answer. His gaze was intense. I gulped as I felt a bit uncomfortable under that gaze.
"Uh-uh I-I need to g-go", I said and was about to walk away when he held my wrist pinning me towards the closet.

He leaned near my ear and spoke in his husky voice, almost whispering
"Yes, I am worried for you. I care for you. I am crazy for you Y/N", the eye-contact still remained and once again I could see some undefined emotions in his eyes.

A cold shiver ran through my spine. My heartbeat lost it's normal pace. We were dangerously close and even if one of us moved a bit, we would have a skinship. I kept my hand on his chest to maintain some distance but that didn't help at all. By now he might have heard my heartbeat because of how rapidly it was beating.

Did he indirectly confess to me? He loves me? No no no Y/N. Don't get your hopes too high but what does he mean by...𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

~•~
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜h 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! <𝟑 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤💟