| 11 |

We were back home. On the way back home, taehyung again kept comforting me in the car to which I am thankful for. Taehyung texted me that he wanted to meet me on the terrace after dinner. I agreed to it as I thought he wanted to spend some time and decided to thank him for today when I meet him.

Everyone had dinner and the seating arrangement was the same as it was during the lunch.
It was 8:30 pm and since Kim's family had a long journey, they were tired so everyone went to their respective rooms.

I yawned and walked through the hallway, ready to doze off as soon as I lay on bed.

"Exhausted already?"
I looked beside me and there stood a tall guy with the signature smirk plastered on his face.

"I am sleepy taehyung", I yawned once again and looked at him with sleepy eyes.
"Don't you remember something?",
He raised an eyebrow at me, questioning.

"What?", I knew exactly what he was talking about but I decided to tease him a little.

"You need to start eating almonds", he rolled his eyes in annoyance and shut his room door.

What the heck! Did I make him angry? Wow Y/N, great! Just great! Now convince him or your mom is going to eat you alive if she gets even a little hint.

I walked closer to his room door and knocked twice.

Silence....

I knocked again.

Silence....

His stubborn ass. What do I do now?
Oh idea!
I sat on the floor and moved myself closer to the door, almost sticking to it. I fake winced in pain and brought a few fake tears in my eyes.

"T-taehyung!", I let out a sob.

I heard the door knob clicking and I moved away from the door, still continuing my act.

"What is wrong? Did you get hurt?"
He worriedly crouched and scanned everywhere to see if I got hurt. I internally laughed at my evil plan.

"It hurts", I cried out. I could see him getting more worried and that's when I burst out laughing.

"Why the- don't tell me! You are so dead Y/N!!!"
He pushed me on the floor and a war between us started.

"What is going on here?", a manly voice spoke. I immediately pushed taehyung off me to look at the owner of the voice. It was taehyung's dad, mr kim.

We both immediately stood up and looked down. I dig my nails into palm, being nervous.

"Were you both fighting?", he sounded stern.
"Uncle kim, we were just umm...playing! Yes! Playing"

I looked at him hoping he would let us go. "Y/N you know I hate people who lie right?" he said.

"Appa, it was not her fault", taehyung spoke. I shot my head towards him and frowned in confusion.

Why is he defending me now?
"Y/N, you may go", uncle kim said while his gaze was fixed at taehyung.

What is he going to do with him? Is he still the same as he was before? He didn't change even a bit all these years? Does he still treat his son like he did before?

I stood still. Not moving a bit. The tension in the air, slowly increasing.

"I was the one who pranked him. I deserve to be poured anger upon. Uncle kim, excuse him. I am sorry for lying"

Uncle kim started laughing all of a sudden. Me and taehyung looked at each other in confusion.

"Appa what happened?", he was still confused as me.

"I pranked you both", he finally controlled his laugh. "I see you both really care for each other. It is funny to tease you both"

No way. Uncle is smarter than both of us. Taehyung looked with a done face at his dad whereas a pink tint appeared on my cheeks at the thought of taehyung defending me.

"It was a bad prank appa", he sighed heavily as if he was relieved that it was only a prank.
"Sometimes you need to also have fun my son, this serious face doesn't suit you at all", he patted both of our heads before walking away, chuckling.

"𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥", I looked at taehyung and he nodded slightly. He looked like he was thinking of something really serious.

"How?"
"Long story, I will tell you some day"

I nodded.
"Let's go to the terrace"
I dragged him along with me.

"You remember it! I got pranked twice! How unfair the world is"
He held his chest and closed his eyes. I rolled my eyes at his pathetic acting.

"Oh please, I act better than you"
"Couldn't agree anymore miss", we laughed.

"Come on tell me now"
I stood in front of him and looked up since he was way too taller than me.

"I have something to give you"
He searched something in his pocket and took out a small cute box. I gasped at how beautiful it looked.

He opened the box and there was a bracelet with a heart shape.
I covered my mouth with my palm, adoring it. There were two letters on it. TD.

So...this is not for me? It is taehyung and someone else?

~•~
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!