| 10 |

We reached the stable and everyone had a smile on their face. I just wanted to meet jooly for now. Ever since I was 11 I visited here every month with grandpa. Jooly was really sick when we first brought him. I wonder if he remembers me now.

The weather was windy and everyone wore warm clothes. The horses get affected by the strong scents so I decided to ask if anyone had used any kind of perfume before we got in.

"Guys, did anyone use perfume?"
I asked. Turned out that Arya, Sia and Kabir used perfume.

"So you three can't enter in, stay here and we will be back soon. I can't let any of the horses get affected because of you"

As I finished speaking, the caretaker whom my grandpa had hired walked towards us and greeted.

"Oh my goodness! That's really nice to see you all after a long time. I can see some new faces too"
The man in his 50's spoke. His name was Min Jae. Yes, he was a Korean. My grandpa's only trusted man.

"Yes we are here to show this place to our guests and have a look on our horses too. I am sure they missed us uncle"
I spoke and smiled.

"Y/N, jooly has been waiting you for a year now. He didn't used to have his food properly for a few months. I can't say he is completely fine now but he is healthy"

I nodded sadly "I know, I will be visiting more frequently"

We all got in. Aadi also had a favourite horse to whom he fed and had fun with everytime we visited here.
My eyes wandered around the place. It has changed so much. It is more developed now.

"Y/N, where is your Jooly?", Irene unnie spoke. Taehyung and jungkook were beside her.

"There he is", I smiled widely and jogged near him. He was laying on the grass. I took slow steps near him.

"Jooly" I called out. He was still in the same position, I called him out again and that's when he looked up. He quickly stood up and attempted to come near me but stopped when he knew he was tied.

"How have you been, hmm?" I caressed his back and he closed his eyes with his head down. Indicating he loved it.

"Taehyung, Jungkook and Irene unnie, this is him", They nodded excitedly.
"We are trained with horses too"
Jungkook squealed.

"Really? That's great! Wanna have a race?"
I looked at the three and they agreed to it.

They went to choose their horses along with the caretaker. The others were busy in the stable feeding them.
I untied jooly, walking out to the huge ground where we take the horses for a walk.

I kneeled down and extended my hands towards jooly's leg. I took out a cute very loose band and tied it. He made a happy sound. I chuckled at his behaviour.

The weather was windier than before. I saw taehyung coming with a horse. He looked like a prince. We both maintained the eye-contact until we were a few distance away.

He looked away when he realised it. Jungkook and Irene unnie came as well. We four were the only ones who knew how to ride a horse. My cousins were too scared to learn.

"I will be the winner for sure", Jungkook said with full confidence.

"We will see about that", Irene unnie fired back.
I chuckled at the sibling tension.

"So, we are going to start from the entrance and take two full rounds of this huge ground. All the horses are equally trained. Depends how you ride it"
I stated. We walked to the entrance, ready to hop on them.

"Jooly, bend down", he bent down making it easier for me to get on him.
Taehyung was having a struggle getting on the horse since it wasn't ready to bend down. I sighed and got off jooly before walking towards him.

"Need help?", he nodded with an innocent face making my heartbeat abnormal.
Control Y/N, it's just a freaking nod.

I caressed the side of the horse for a few seconds. He successfully bent down and taehyung looked at me amazed.
"You are pretty good at this"
"I know I am", I flexed about it and smirked before walking away.

We all hopped on the horses and now it was time for the race to start.
"On the count three"
"Two"
"One"
"Go!"

We started riding our horses. I was first, taehyung was second, Irene unnie was third and jungkook was the last.

"Come on jooly, let's go" I shouted and he ran faster. Taehyung and I were debating. He was just 3 meters away from me.

"I can't lose this", taehyung yelled.
"You can't win either", I yelled back and went ahead of him.

The two rounds were finally over. The order from first to last was
Me>Taehyung>Jungkook>Irene unnie

"Noona you are too good at this"
Jungkook gave me a side hug happily.
"You guys are good at it too", I smiled at them.
Taehyung pouted cutely and looked somewhere else.

"Oh come on taetae. Don't be sad"
I went and backhugged him. I felt his body getting tensed up.

"I-I am not", he turned around, facing me. We stared at each other until someone coughed.

It was Irene unnie. "Umm get a room you unholy kids"
I backed off from taehyung and laughed awkwardly, thinking to talk about something.

"Unnie why didn't your husband come with you?"
I wanted to ask this since they arrived but I didn't get the right time to ask.

"He is busy with his work. He will join us next week for the engagement. You are really curious about him huh?"

She chuckled and I nodded thrice.

.
.
.
We were back home. On the way back home, taehyung again kept comforting me in the car to which I am thankful for. Taehyung texted me that he wanted to meet me on the terrace after dinner. I agreed to it as I thought he wanted to spend some time and decided to thank him for today when I meet him.

~•~
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬.

𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 <𝟯𝟯