"Mine"

[edited]

You and Taylor are currently at a bar together with your costars Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Samuel L Jackson, and Anthony Mackie.

When a random man walked up to you, with a flirtatious grin holding his glass of wine.

Taylor notices the man approaching you, and her expression darkens. she moves over to stand behind you, putting her arms around your waist and looking over your shoulder at the man.

"heya gorgeous, i saw you from across the room and couldn't not come over and introduce myself" he said with full of confidence

"I'm Jake"

taylor, still standing behind you, rolls her eyes and huffs under her breath.

You smiled thankfully at the man but still a little uncomfortable.

"you have beautiful eyes, what's your name beautiful?" He asked

she squeezes your waist tightly in an effort to prevent you from answering, and shakes her head slightly.

you look up at her, meeting her eyes. she stares down at you protectively, shaking her head again and squeezing your waist even tighter.

"She's not available" Anthony Mackie butted in patting the man in the chest he puts a hand on the man's shoulder "Sorry buddy, but she's taken already"

He said his arms still on the guy's shoulder, with Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth standing few steps away from him.

"oh, sorry, i didn't mean to-" the guy said nervously

Taylor lets go of your waist and steps around to face you, glaring daggers at jake.

You chuckled a little cupping her cheeks in one hand

she looks up at you, her expression softening slightly.

"you're mine, and no one else's. no one comes close to touching you...do you understand me?"

she stares directly into your eyes, waiting for your response.

"So hot... " You thought to yourself

You smiled and nodded before giving her a kiss.

She grins and leans in to kiss you passionately, making sure not to break eye contact with him the entire time.

She lets go of you, turning back to look at jake with a cold expression

"Get out of here. now."

" okay, sorry again" He quickly backs away, and taylor turns back to you with a satisfied smile. she wraps her arms around you once again, nuzzling her face into the crook of your neck

"mine."

your co stars chuckled the singer's remark.

she looks around at them with a smirk, still holding you close.

"something funny?" She questioned

Mackie grins  "not at all, just two lovebirds in love...it's adorable."

Scarlett giggles, rolling her eyes "you two are so cute, it's sickening"

The others agreed then Samuel butted in...

He puts his hand on taylor's shoulder and smiles at you "just you wait, these two are even better when they're alone."

Taylor looks over at Samuel and smirks, squeezing your waist tightly again "he's not lying."