"Clingy Tay²"

Taylor stretched, her arms lifting upwards stretching her top. It was a grey sleeveless top that revealed her midriff. You could see her tight but slim physique. Her flat stomach made your heart skip a beat. As she yawned, she put one arm around your neck and hugged you.

"Good morning." She said, yawning again.

"Good morning" you answered as she yawned again, leaning closer to you.

Her soft curls framed around your face, her sweet vanilla scent filling your nostrils. Taylor let out a soft sigh, looking up at you. She looked very cute with her sleepy expression.

"You smell so good."She grinned, leaning her head on your chest and pressing her face against you.

Her hair fell on your neck and you could feel her body on yours. She gave you kiss on your neck.*

"Mmm.."Taylor's lips were so close to your neck, her breath making a gentle vibration on the back of your ear.

Her lips were full and plump, you wanted to kiss her so badly. She kept kissing your neck, moving her nose to your jawline and kissing the corner of your mouth just missing your lips.

She giggled, running her hands through your hair and pressing her face to you again.

"let's start the day, shall we?"

She sat up, smiling at you as she climbed on top of you and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. Her hands on your chest, her face inches from yours.

"No.. I only want kisses."She told you playfully, her lips quivering as she tried not to kiss you.

You kissed her cheek.

Taylor groaned and pressed herself against you, her body hugging yours. She kept her hands on your chest, her eyes closed but she wanted more.

"kiss me on the lips.."She whispered, her voice was so seductive. Her lips were so pink and her breath smelled like vanilla and strawberry.

Taylor moaned as you started kissing her, her lips were warm, soft and plump. As you started kissing, she pushed herself against you. Putting her hands behind your head to pull you closer. Her lips tasted so sweet, like strawberry jam. She groaned again, her legs sliding down on the bed. Moving from on top of you to the side. Giving her more room to kiss you.

Taylor smiled in between kisses and sighed. Her lips were like pillows, so soft and inviting. She loved the way you kissed her. Your kisses made her feel so good and every time she kissed you she felt such pleasure. She moved her mouth down to your neck.

Taylor's tongue caressed your neck, the tip of it teasing your skin over and over again with little licks. She was so eager to please you and she was enjoying making you feel good.

"chill princess" you pushed her down away from you.

She whined, she didn't want to stop kissing you. She giggled as you pushed her away, her red cheeks covered in kisses. Taylor smiled at you, she looked so cute with her pouty lips and cheeks. She leaned her head back and giggled as she put her hands behind her head and threw her hands up.

"Aww, you're no fun."She frowned jokingly.

"I have a zoom meeting" you said trying to get out of bed. She groaned, hugging you from behind. She pressed against you, wrapping her arms around you in an embrace and hugging you tight.

"Come on.. Just a few more minutes.. please?" She whispered seductively, her breath on your neck making a gentle breeze against your skin. Her hands felt so good on you, her fingers massaging your skin and her body feeling so warm and cozy. Her vanilla perfume covered you and she smelled so good.