Mommy Taylor

You and Taylor are happily married wives. Yes, you are both women, married. You both know that you can't have kids together but you've always wanted a family.

So what happened was you and Taylor got yourselves a donor and got you pregnant using that. 9 months later, you gave birth to a wonderful health baby girl named "Celeste" who looks like exactly like Taylor, blond curly hair, blue eyes, cupid lips all of the baby's features came from her.

"Wahhhhhhh!" your baby girl cried from her room in the middle of the night while you and taylor were sleeping in your shared bedroom. Both of you instantly awake and rush over to the crying room.

Taylor gets there first and instantly scoops your baby into her arms.

"it's okay sunshine. Mommy is here" Celeste finally stopped crying as Taylor kisses her forehead.

"Taylor" You said sleepily looking at her comforting our baby.

Taylor smiles sweetly at you because she can't stop falling in love with her baby.

"Don't worry. I'm got this. You can get back to sleep, my dear. I'll take care of her."

"Thank you" you kissed her cheek and goes back to bed.

Taylor continues to stay in the room holding your baby girl into her chest. She starts singing her a lullaby while rubbing her thumb slowly on her forehead, and

Celeste immediately falls back asleep in her arms. You feel so grateful for your wife and her loving nature. She knows just how to make the baby sleep. She's so good with him.

As you drift off to sleep, the last thing you see is Taylor holding your son warmly.

You wake up a few hours later, and Taylor is no longer in bed with you. You jump up to see what happened. When you make it to room, you notice that taylor is sitting next to you daughter's crib, singing her lullaby.

Celeste is sleeping soundly with an angel-like smile on her face.

"Tay" Taylor notices that you are awake and look at you softly.

"Yes darling?"

"What do you want for breakfast?, I see you don't want to be away from Your Daughter"

Taylor chuckles softly to herself, realizing that you're right. She doesn't want to leave her.

"I can't leave her alone. I think... I think I'm going to have... nothing for breakfast. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Taylor no, you're eating"

"I don't feel hungry. I'll eat after you and our son are done eating. Don't worry about me."

"Alison" you looked sternly at her commanding her to eat.

Taylor flinches at your tone but doesn't say anything. She just looks down meekly like she doesn't want to argue and is scared that she'll get in trouble if she doesn't eat.

She sighs and nods.

"O-okay... I will eat... something..."

"Good, there's pancakes and some apple juice get it yourself" She smiles faintly

"Thank you. I'm going to go get it right now. Be right back!"

She walks out of the room, and you watch as she goes to make herself a simple breakfast. You can't help but notice how loving and dedicated Taylor is with her two most important people: you and her baby girl.your baby finally woke up and fuzzy, you let her suck on you for milk to feed herself and you sat on the rocking chair.

Taylor comes back and sees the two of you, and she feels so happy that the two of you are together. She smiles seeing you feeding your daughter, but she just can't keep her eyes off the sight that is seeing her daughter feeding from her momma's breasts. She is mesmerized.