"be mine?"

A/N: I'm scared to make another Taylor G!p story cause the last time I made one, someone bombarded me with dead treats ngl it scared the crap out of me. I'm sorry for the person who requested another update of Tay g!p, I won't do it.

Taylor Swift was in love. A mafia boss, a powerful woman with a lot of enemies in her early thirties and yet, you a bartender he met in a club once caught his attention.

She fell in love with you and always buying drinks and giving you huge tips, tried flirting but quickly turned down by you entertaining other customers, but soon enough you started to feel the same. She's dangerous, you knew it and yet you were still sitting on her lap in the VIP area of a nightclub while she was commanding her men to keep an eye on everyone in the room.

"If you trying to escape me tonight that's not gonna happen, no this is only the time your acknowledge that much." Taylor whispers in your ear.

"W-what?"

"Don't give me that look angel. You know what I mean." Taylor whispers as she puts more pressure on your hips and wraps an arm around your waist pulling you even more closer towards herself.

"I have 'work', I'm sorry"

"Work.." Taylor almost scoffs with a laugh after muttering that one word.

Shee takes a sip of her white wine, still holding your hips in place so you wouldn't move away.

"Yeah, my work unlike you I'm poor I can't support myself without my job"

"Then I'll give you money" shee says, still holding your hips firmly so you wouldn't move away.

She gently kisses your cheek and leaves behind a small peck on your neck.

"Don't you like money?" Taylor purrs in your ear with a soft chuckle.

"I'll earn it not get it with ease"

"How about I take care of you?" Taylor whispers while gently nibbling on your earlobe.

"All your expenses, your rent, your bills.. I'll pay for it" she adds while looking at you.

"Y-you would?"

"Yes my angel~" she says with a light chuckle.

"You'll only have to worry about spending time with me" she adds with a smirk.

"Or maybe I'll even make you move in with me" she says, biting her lower lip while looking into your eyes.

"Really?!"

"Yes my love.. Would you like that?"* Taylor asks with a soft smile on his face.

"We would spend more time together. I'd wake up, drink my coffee with you, spend the day together and then fall asleep by your side" She says while playing with your hair.

"Thank you, Thank you Thank you!" You said hugging her thankfully.

"There's no need to thank me angel. All I want is to take care of you and make you happy."she says with a soft smile, gently rubbing your back.

"move in with me?" She asks as she kisses the top of your head in a gentle way, holding you firmly against her.

"Right Now?"

"yes, right now"

Taylor's hands gently rubbed your hips as she slowly stood up, holding you in her arms. With that, she started walking from the VIP section and made her way through the busy crowd of the club.

"Is carrying me necessary?"

"Yes, and it's not like you weigh that much so what's the problem my angel?"she asks with a smirk, carrying you up in her mighty arms.