You're Dead

1978

the night air was still, it was warm in LA and there wasn't a single person on the street. orange streetlights gave a warm glow to the pavements casting a comforting haze to shine through the window of the boys house.

there with his lamp turned on he laid on his bed with his leg propped on the other, a playboy magazine in his hand as he flipped through the pages enthralled in the girls that were displayed over the paper.

He pried his gaze away from the magazine and looked at the clock on his wall.

02:30 AM

Tommy sighed, laying his head back on the pillow as he glanced at the clock—2:30 AM. Brooke was supposed to be back by 11, but as usual, she stayed out late. 

He continued to look at his magazine however the sound of footsteps walking across the hallway was heard. quickly he stuffed the magazine under his blanket and threw himself into the most ridiculous sleeping position possible.

he waited for a second before his door opened. she sighed and he recognised it to be his mother. she walked further into his bedroom and turned his lamp off, kissing him on the head before shutting the door.

he waited for another minute before letting out the breath he'd been holding. suddenly the sound of shuffling was heard, as he looked where the sound was coming from he noticed his window sliding open ever so slightly.

Cautiously he sat up in bed, his whole body tensing as he watched it open further and further. He stood up and took a few steps towards the window. before he could get closer a head popped through the opening, it was a girl. she had brown hair and green eyes. her lips were full and red as she plastered a smirk over them.

"one word and you're dead" she joked as she climbed through so she was fully inside the room. He gasped placing his hand on his chest. "Jesus Brooke. you can't do that to me" he spoke annoyed she went over to his mirror and fluffed her hair up "why not?" she asked, he rolled his eyes "it couldda been an axe murderer for all i knew" he exclaimed, Brooke tutted "no chance, cause there's no way an axe murderer that's this hot is coming through your window" she said before walking to the window and outside there was still parked a red Chevrolet Camaro.

inside was a guy with light brown hair, he had a soft baby face, he smiled up to her and blew her a kiss. she blushed and watched him drive away as Tommy stood behind her with a disgusted look on his face. "i don't even know what you see in that guy" he shook his head. Brooke sighed "apart from the fact that he's gorgeous, funny, charming, smart and ridiculously sweet" Brooke turned her head to Tommy and batted her eyelashes.

The guy they were talking about was Brooke's new boyfriend, they'd been dating for around four weeks and Brooke was absolutely besotted with this guy. "he's a wet blanket" Tommy said as he turned around to switch his lamp on. Brooke gasped "he is not. he's just a nice guy, unlike you"

"what're you talking about? you don't get nicer than me alright" he said pointing to himself. "yeah right" she said sarcastically "hey what'd i do for you tonight?" he asked, she suddenly felt bad. Brooke looked back at him with pouted lips. "yeah...you know i'm really grateful for that, thank you for covering for me" she said and Tommy gave her a small smile. "yeah yeah alright" he brushed her off and began to search in his top drawer. finally he found a shirt he didn't mind her wearing. he tossed it at her.

she caught it although it was a bad throw and unzipped the back of her dress. "eyes closed" she told Tommy. he huffed "you know you're gonna have to let me see you naked at some point." he stated. she scoffed "why's that exactly?"

"uhhh cause you've seen me naked and also we've been best friends for like five years now" he said, Brooke slid the shirt on over her head and placed her dress underneath Tommy's bed. "yeah it wasn't my fault i saw you naked and also how long we've been friends has nothing to do with it at all" she explained and noticed Tommy still had his eyes closed "you can open them now you know" she giggled a Tommy did so. he kicked his feet up and laid himself down on his bed. "you gotta be outta this house before eight otherwise my mama will have a fit. she loves you but ya know" he said and she nodded, climbing over him so that she could sleep next to the wall.

she knew the rules. although Tommy's mother was basically Brooke's mother too she still didn't want anything funny going on between them that she didn't know about however that would never happen. they may jokingly flirt but Brooke would never do anything serious with him, although if she offered Tommy wouldn't be quick to object.

he hated to admit that he had a tiny crush on her but he wasn't serious about it and was just happy being friends with her and they were closer than ever. Tommy turned out the light and it was quiet for a moment.

around 10 minutes passed before Tommy spoke again "Brooke?" she hummed in response "you awake?" he asked "no" she responded "okay" he replied. "seeing as you're not awake...i just wanna say that if it doesn't work out between you and Mr Nice and you're still single by age twenty five, i'll always be here if you wanna date me." he said, Brooke furrowed her brows in her sleepy state "is that your way of asking me out?" she asked, Tommy shook his head

"no no, i just wanna make a promise that if one of us isn't in a relationship, married or pregnant by age twenty five then we'll get hitched" he explained, Brooke giggled slightly "you wont ever be pregnant Tommy"

"hey don't doubt it. i wouldn't be shocked if some cute ass chick wanted to put a baby in me" he said with a proud smirk. Brooke sat up and looked over him "did you miss every biology and Sex Ed lesson ever or are you really that dumb?" she asked and Tommy shook his head "nah i'm just messing with you sweetheart" he said and put his hands behind his head.

Brooke threw herself back onto the bed "thank God" 

"Goodnight Brooke" he said 

"Goodnight Tommy" she replied

 it was quiet for another few minutes until Tommy began to talk again. "Brooke?" She huffed "what?" 

"don't you find it weird how all odd numbers have an 'E' in them?" he asked randomly "Goodnight Tommy" she repeated as she didn't want to speak about this and just wanted to sleep. 

"onE...ThrEE, fivE-" 

"Good. Night. Tommy" she said sternly as Tommy finally shut up and called it a night. 

A/N: Heyyy everyone or anyone who reads this. so i started this because i'm getting back into Motley crue n no matter what Nikki Sixx will always be my number one love. i hope you all enjoy also The End Of Us is still going i haven't abandoned it expect a new chapter soon