Pretty Woman

The band were ecstatic about the show, Nikki had been brain storming ideas on what could be made better as they'd been booked for another three shows next week. As Nikki and Tommy sat together, Nikki furiously scribbled things down in his notebook. 

Tommy and him made certain jokes and laughed together excitedly about their future shows, Tommy suddenly remembered something about Brooke, a few days ago Brooke had been out with Tommy, she'd gone to the grocery store with him because now Tommy lived with Nikki they were living on nothing but Pizza's and junk food. 

She's been helping Tommy by teaching him some food recipes that he had no intention of using, but it was the thought that counted. As they were walking out of the store a few girls ran up to Brooke excitedly, they'd recognised her from her TV series and practically begged for her autograph which Brooke was delighted to give to them.

"Man, you should've seen it. Brooke gave this fan the coolest autograph. She's got this charisma, you know? People just gravitate towards her." he exclaimed, lighting up a cigarette.

A soft snort came from Nikki's nose. "Charisma or just a big ego? Some people get famous and suddenly forget where they came from." He continued to scribble with his Biro. 

Tommy raised an eyebrow, unimpressed by Nikki's comment. "What's your problem with Brooke, Nikki? She's been nothing but supportive of us."

Nikki chuckled, a cynical smile playing on his lips. "Supportive of you, you mean. she couldn't give a rats ass about the rest of us."

Tommy shook his head, defending Brooke. "You're way off, man. Brooke's been through a lot with her mom and stuff, and she's genuine. She's been my best friend for years, i mean i've seen all sides of her, she's a good person."

Nikki's eyes narrowed, his sarcastic tone cutting through the air. "Genuine, huh? okay man."

Tommy, growing frustrated, retorted, "Listen man, i'm not asking you to like her or anything but she's stuck right by my side and she believes in us man! More than anyone else does." Tommy didn't like Brooke being spoken bad about. He had done nothing but tell Nikki how amazing she was but all Nikki could see was that Brooke was uptight and a bit of a prude.

She must've been some form of genuine however to be friends with Tommy. 

Meanwhile Brooke was out dress shopping with Charlotte. She held a dark, royal blue dress to her body which had little specks of sparkle to it when in the light. Charlotte tutted "Why does everything look good on you but so horrible on me...it's not fucking fair" She exclaimed, as she looked at Brooke's reflection in the mirror. 

"Everything doesn't look good on me. remember that pink dress i wore for Lily's birthday party?" Brooke asked and Charlotte gasped with wide eyes. "Oh my god yes, that was horrifying you just made me feel a thousand times better." 

Brooke chuckled, her gaze softening with affection for her friend. "See? We all have our moments. Besides, you look amazing in that black dress you tried on earlier."

Charlotte rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, if you're into looking like Morticia Addams."

Brooke grinned, setting the royal blue dress aside. "Well, Morticia is a style icon in her own right. But if you're not feeling it, let's keep looking."

As they browsed through the racks, their conversation drifted back to the band. Charlotte glanced at Brooke, a concerned expression crossing her features. "So, how's everything with Tommy and the guys? No drama, I hope."

Brooke sighed, her smile fading slightly. "It's been fine. the guys are excited about it and i live to support Tommy's passion and dreams."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "So it's not Nikki that's bothering you?"

Brooke scoffed "Why would he bother me?" She asked taking her eyes off of the rack of clothes. Charlotte laughed "Is it not obvious?" Brooke shook her head confused with a raised brow. "He's tall, he pesters you, he's an ass, he's in a band...huge sleazeball!" Brooke still shook her head with a dumbfounded expression on her face. 

"Are you seriously not picking up on anything i'm saying?" 

Silence....

"He likes you! Fuck it's like trying to get blood out of a stone" She tutted and rolled her eyes. "No he does not like me, he might wanna sleep with me but that's a different story altogether." she picked up a plain black dress and put it over the medium sized lump of clothing on her arm, another addition to her wardrobe.

"Say whatever you want Brooke honey, i'm gonna go and pay" she walked away from her. Brooke pouted slightly. He doesn't like me. 

she thought to herself, why would he? she knew what kind of person he was and even if he did like her, he'd have to just get over it because Brooke was happy with Corey. He was all she needed and when Tommy called her up and asked if she'd go to their next gig she said she couldn't because she was going on a date with Corey, they hadn't seen much of each other lately and Brooke was missing him.  

Soon enough....