Closed

Brooke rolled out of bed probably at around two in the afternoon, she didn't have anything to do surprisingly

That was until Tommy called her and said they had another gig planned for tonight and begged her to come along.
So she got ready, did her makeup and called Charlotte because she was definitely not going on her.

Her hair was teased slightly, she wore a red, off the shoulder long sleeved top with a black leather skirt and her black boots which went slightly above her ankle.

Charlotte was outside in her car waiting for Brooke to come out as Brooke's car was at the garage.
And as Brooke walked downstairs, her heals clicking against the floor, she was almost out of the door before a voice bellowed at her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brooke sighed, her hand slipping off of the golden door handle as she dragged her body around "What?" She asked as she walked into the living room where her mother was sat on the sofa, her feet up and a fashion magazine in her lap.

Krystal looked at her with a pointed stare, one eyebrow raised in questioning.

"Don't make me repeat myself young lady, answer" she said with a stern tone.
Brooke sighed again, leaning her body against the archway. "Just out with some friends" she mumbled and immediately Krystal knew she was lying.

"Looking like that?" She looked her up and down, Brooke furrowed her brows "what's wrong with it?" She asked.

"What's right with it?" Her mother retorted. "Well it's a club not a brunch date" Brooke replied, Krystal sighed before perching herself up in her seat.
"Well i would love to know what your father thinks about your choice of clothes, Monty!" She called out.

Her father walked from the kitchen, standing beside Brooke in the the doorway "yes darling?"

"Take a look at your daughter" Krystal waved her hand over to Brooke.
Monty turned his head to his daughter, looking her up and down quickly before furrowing his brows "what's wrong with her?" He asked.

"Monty...seriously? You look at that and ask what's wrong? Have you seen what she's dressed in?" Krystal stands up from the sofa, placing her hands on her hips.

Monty shook his head slightly "I don't see a problem with it, although I would suggest a darker lip colour it sort of clashes with your shirt darling" he said, being genuinely serious, he didn't see a problem with the way Brooke was dressed.

"She's dressed like a hooker Monty" Krystal said through gritted teeth. "That's quite a strong word to use don't you think?" Monty said.

"Not when she's dressed like she is now. I can't believe you've just said that" Krystal raised her voice at him, Monty raised his hands in defence "all I said was that her lipstick clashed with her shirt how is that wrong?" Brooke huffed, stomping her foot a little "can I just go? Charlotte is outside"

Monty put his hands on Brooke shoulders, guiding her to the door "you go darling, have a great time wherever you're going" he said opening the door and letting Brooke walk out.

As the door closed Brooke could still hear her mother speak

"I can't believe you've just let her walk out of the house looking like that Monty"

"There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way she was dressed"

"I'm surprised you think that, if I wore something like that would you let me walk out of the house?"

"Of course I would."

"Yes well you shouldn't-"