Look at me

"Face! More Face!"

"Brooke! More sexiness with the eyes!"

"Stop looking so miserable!"

"Brooke i won't tell you again!"

"Jesus why do i even bother!"

the constant criticism overwhelmed her, made her anxious, sick, scared, self conscious and each sentence came from her mothers mouth, a reminder that she wasn't enough, she wasn't doing enough.

The photographer looked annoyed with the woman standing beside him. in his eyes Brooke was doing amazing, she was the vision that he'd been looking for but if Brooke's mother continued this constant shouting, Brooke wouldn't be stood in front of the camera for much longer.

"Brooke you're doing amazing sweetheart, keep looking at me like that" Brooke narrowed her eyes in a more sultry way, tilting her head to cater to the photographer's needs. "Beautiful darling, stunning!" He exclaimed, which was a lot more than her mother was doing, all she was doing was making her nervous which in the long run would hinder Brooke's performance.

-Time Skip-

"What the hell was that? Seriously Brooke you made a mockery out of me there!" Krystal shouted as she slammed the door behind her, Brooke stormed into the dressing room, practically ripping her earrings out of her ears.

"I was doing fine! if i wasn't Matt would've told me!" Brooke retorted "Matt doesn't know what he's talking about and i find it hilarious that you think he does" Her mother tutted "Sorry are you the photographer?" Brooke asked sarcastically "No! But i've spent plenty of time in front of the camera to know what looks good!"

"So that's why you're not in front of it anymore? Good to know" Brooke said before taking her hair out of the high ponytail it was in before, letting it fall down her back. "Your brother is never this difficult why is it always you!" she asked and Brooke sighed, having had enough of her mothers constant complaints.

"Just go away!" Brooke shouted angrily "Fine! but you can make your own way home young lady because i am finished!" she pointed her finger at her before turning on her heal and storming out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Brooke didn't understand what her mother was complaining about, if the photographer was happy with how Brooke did then no one else should be complaining.

That wasn't the case for Krystal Levine though. She wasn't willing to allow one little detail to slip, she needed Brooke to be perfect all of the time 24/7. Each part of her needed to be pristine.

It wasn't always clear why Krystal had such an obsession with perfection.
She had everything she ever wanted
A loving husband, a healthy son, two beautiful daughters.

Monty was a business man, a very successful lawyer. He always made time for his family, and catered to his wife's lavish taste, his son, Evan, could not have fit his desire more. He was young, healthy, attractive, and good at basically everything he attempted.

They'd go fishing, golfing, row boats, watch football, everything you'd expect a father and son to do.

And then there was his daughter. His beautiful Brooke. Oh was she an angel that was sent straight from the heavens.
She was beautiful in all rights and was a complete daddy's girl.

He always made sure she had the best of the best, she had an expensive car, all the best clothes, she was bought a little white fluffy puppy at age eleven.

Not only to credit her dad's efforts, she was also loved for just being herself. captain of the cheer team, top of almost every class and quite popular.