A piece of your action. SMUT

SMUT THERE WILL BE SMUT!!! IT MIGHT BE BAD BUT IT'S SMUT (They do use protection i am just not writing it in because ik i will make that part awkward but there's NOTHING wrong with using protection also Brooke is on the pill so no pregnancy scares for now lmaoo)

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Brooke didn't know what to do with herself after. She was a little bit drunk and back at Nikki and Tommy's apartment.

The room was packed with people, some were kissing. All of them were drinking. Most of them were doing drugs and to make it worse, cocaine and weed were littered all around the apartment.

The place hadn't changed much since she'd last been there, only a lot more burn marks in the carpet and stains on the wall. Brooke wandered through the crowd, feeling a little out of place. She needed a moment to herself, away from the chaos.

As she looked around the room she found the only remotely empty place was the kitchen, at the moment it was the best she was going to get, after all, Charlotte was sat on Tommy's lap on the sofa and they seemed to be very comfortable with each other.

She huffed, lifting herself up from the wall she was leaning on and made her way down the hall, making it look like she had something to do. She spotted an empty corner near the kitchen and made her way there, grabbing a drink from the counter on her way. As she leaned against the wall, taking a sip, she felt a presence beside her. She turned to see Nikki, his eyes fixed on her with an intensity that made her heart skip a beat.

"Hey," he said, his voice low and rough. "You made it."

"Yeah," Brooke replied, trying to sound casual despite the fluttering in her chest. "I needed a break from all the... craziness out there."

Nikki smirked, his eyes never leaving hers. "This isn't your scene, is it?"

Brooke shrugged, trying to play it cool. "I can handle it. Just needed a breather."

He took a step closer, his presence overwhelming her senses. "You sure about that? You seem a little... out of place."

Brooke bristled at his comment, feeling a mix of annoyance and defensiveness. "I can handle myself just fine, thanks."

Nikki chuckled, leaning against the counter beside her. "Relax, princess. I'm just messing with you."

She narrowed her eyes at him, the nickname striking a nerve. "Don't call me that."

"Why not? You look like one," he said, his tone teasing but with an edge that made her blood boil. "All dressed up, looking like you don't belong here."

Brooke felt her cheeks flush with anger. "You don't know anything about me."

Nikki raised an eyebrow, his smirk widening. "Maybe I'd like to."

Feeling her frustration peak, Brooke pushed off the counter and stormed out of the kitchen, not wanting to give Nikki the satisfaction of seeing her riled up.

As she made her way back into the crowded living room, her eyes scanned the room for a familiar face. That's when she saw Corey. Her heart sank as she noticed him getting particularly comfortable with a random blonde girl. He was clearly drunk, his arm draped around the girl's shoulders, laughing at something she said, she had her hand on his chest as she spoke, her head tilting upwards at him giving him view of her lips.

Brooke approached them, her irritation growing with each step. "Corey, what the hell is going on?"

Corey looked up, his eyes glazed over from the alcohol. "Oh, hey Brooke. Just hanging out."