Chapter 29

Bella P.O.V

I'm everywhere. On the walls, couches, kitchen counters, the kitchen, TV, I'm hanging from the ceiling... Everywhere. My entire living room is covered with pictures of me, some are recent, others are from a really long time and what makes it worse it's that they're not pictures my bothers or I had ever taken, they're pictures that were taken from afar. It was him! He did this.

How long has he been after me? This pictures are so much evidence and a part of me screams that perhaps this may be a warning. I did wrong running away, I escaped my faith and that was him killing me in that alley. He won't finish until he can put a check mark right next to my name. I was never suppose to escape. Clark's words are so clear now. No one ever escape, he killed each and everyone of those women successfully and here I am now, the only one who escaped.

I can hear Johnson calling Edward's name, yelling at me to step out of the house to make sure whoever did this isn't here yet. I don't listen. Shock has taken over my senses, all I can do is stare at these pictures. I stare at each and everyone of them. There I am walking to get my diploma when I graduated college. There I am at my birthday party. When I first moved in. Every morning that I've been doing my morning run. I see myself talking to Edward for the first time. He's captured every moment from the day I graduated, even when I'm at the bar when Edward ditched me on our first date. He's been watching, he's been watching this entire time. He's been following.

I have a feeling step one is done but, what's step two?

Edward rushes in the house and stops cold as he looks around shocked. I look back at him unable to say a word, my legs have forgotten how to work. The only thing I want right now is to have him huh me. Right when I take a step towards him the TV that lights up with the picture from my ID. Edward drags me closer as we watch the TV.

All I see are leaves, that's the only thing I see until the camera slowly moves up. The bushes from my front porch. I let out a whimper when I see Edward sitting on the couch with me on his lap. He's kissing my jaw and neck.

"Edward," I say in the video. "Edward... The window is open."

"Mmm," he moan, pulling my shirt up.

"Let me close it," I said, out of breath

He grabs my face and says, "Sh, just relax." He kisses me, again and that time I attack him.

The video goes dark and the next image is me running down the street the morning after and it's not just from afar, he's right behind me, how come I never noticed. Then there's the snap and he quickly hides behind the bushes. I see myself turning around but then I run towards the other street where I can remember I saw someone else walking around the corner. Was I following a shadow that I thought I saw?

The screen goes off and starts again when I'm walking out of the office with Johnson. This makes Edward growl. The video goes on until I leave Pay Attention Seattle to when he was standing behind me in the alley, finally there's the first snap and the camera goes off.

"Clark is here," Johnson said walking in. "Go back to the car, we're not sure if whoever did this is still here."

Edward grabs me by my shoulders and walks me out of my house, a house I wish to never come back to. By the time we reach the car Clark gets out of his with two other detectives. Neighbors are already outside their homes talking to officers, how did they all get here so fast?

"Edward, it was him," I say looking around.

"I know," he says in the darkest tone I've ever heard. He's angry. "Get in the car."