Chapter 4

Bella P.O.V

The next morning when I came back from my morning jogging routine I see Edward sitting on my porch. That's new. I walk up to him and take my earphones off, frowning at him.

"Hey," I say catching my breath.

"Did you have a nice run?" He grinned standing up. We were just centimetres away from each other, so close I can get the smell of fresh ment and gel coming from his shirt. He's clean again.

I run my hands through my long bangs and wipe my sweat away. Damn, I'm so tired, good thing it's Sunday, I can sleep all day.

"Yes," I answered him. "So, what's up?"

He grins and leans against the railing of my porch. He's wearing a plain white shirt and jeans, simple is sexy. He's wearing white with red Jordan's that look new. His hair is mess, sexy as much as his lips are with that special grin.

"Well, I was thinking and I came to this conclusion: it was rude of me just leaving out of nowhere yesterday-"

"Oh, it's okay," I interrupt him.

"Let me finish," he says, bit irritated. "So, like I was saying: I'm sorry I just left. I want to make it up to you."

He wants to make it up to me? Does that mean he wants another BBQ or what? I literally start to try to keep myself calm and not jump to conclusions myself. I wipe my sweaty hands on my shorts and wait for him to answer.

"So...?" I encourage him to go ahead and tell me what's he's planning.

"I want to invite you to go see a movie this Saturday. I know you have work, so do I this week so that's why I want to go out this weekend, when we're free."

I take a deep breath, "Go out? You mean, like a date?" I asked, biting my lip.

He grinned even more, "Yeah, like a date."

Oh, my God. A date with my smoking hot neighbor who I had crush on since I moved in to this neighborhood.

"Y-Yeah," I smiled, "I would love, too."

"Alright," he stands straight up, "then we'll meet at the movie theater at Down Town, Seattle. Saturday night, 8:00 pm sharp."

"Alright," I say.

He leans in and kisses my cheek softly. I close my eyes and inhale his smell, so sweet.

"Give me your phone number," he says, backing away.

"Um, (203) 143-8790."

He types it in his phone and saves it. He looks back at me and smiles, "I'll text you later."

I bite my lip and nod. He walks right past me, not without running his hand down my arm. I gasp, not being able to hide the stupid smile off my face. I pull my hair behind my ear and let out a little giggle. He asked me out!

I run inside and dial Alice's number.

"He-"

"He asked me out!" I shouted to the phone.

"What?!" She shouted back.

"Edward! My front neighbor asked me out to the movies this Saturday and asked me for my phone number!" I yelled.

"Oh, my fucking God!"

"Don't tell Jasper," I say, "my brother's can't know about this."

"I'm with you," she says, "Emmett and Jasper are really protective over you. Alright, so work out this week, eat healthy like always and Saturday I'll go over there and get you all ready for your date."

I let myself fall on my bed and laugh. I'm going out with Edward this Saturday, this Saturday! I just broke up with Jacob and I'm going out with Edward... Who I don't know a thing about.

I hang up with Alice and sit up on my bed, frowning. The happiness I was feeling is now substituted by doubt. I'm going to go out with him but I don't know anything about him, just the fact that his name is Edward and he works as a mechanic. I don't know his age, though he seems young, and I don't know his last name, I don't know technically nothing.

I ignore the strange feeling in my gut that tells me something is wrong here. I hop off my bed, stretch so I won't be sore tomorrow and get in the shower.

~ ~ ~

The next day at lunch time Angela and Jessica noticed that I was excited about something. They kept giving me weird looks and smiles, I frown at them.

"What?" I smiled.

"Bella, you've been daydreaming all day. What's up?" Jessica asked.

I shake my head and giggled. "I have a hot front neighbor."

"Are you banging your neighbor?" Angela asked.

"No!" I laughed. "I just... His eyes are so dreamy."

"Oh, seems like you got your eye on him, girl," Jessica smirked and took a sip of her latte. "What's his name?"

"Edward."

"Last name?"

I shrugged.

"Age?"

I shrugged, again.

"Family?"

I shrugged, again.

"Size?"

I shake my head. "I know nothing about him."

I know nothing about that hot guy I'm meeting up on Saturday.

My phone buzzed.

Unknown Number:

Hello, Bella. I hope we still can meet Saturday night at the theaters that is at Down Town, Seattle. How about we watch Fast 7, your choice ;)

I smiled at the text and answer.

Me:

Of course, I'm a fan of Fast and Furious :)

Unknown Number:

Sounds like a plan!

I sigh leaning back on my chair. This guy is a God, if I were to be looking for a relationship it would be him. I save his number and put him as Edward.

~ ~ ~

I hop in the shower that Saturday morning after my morning routine. I let the warm water call my tensed muscles for tonight, I'm really nervous.

Edward and I texted every day but he hasn't since yesterday, I think it's nothing to worry about. If he wanted to cancel he would've told me, right?

I walk in my bedroom and see Alice, Rosalie and Ava in my closet. How the hell did they get in here?!

"What are you three doing in my closet?" I put my hands on my hips.

"The spare key is under the matt," Rosalie says.

Alice walks to me and takes my hand, "Time to get ready for your date!"

January 15, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324