Crow

Evelyn always had a habit of waking up early in the morning.So here she was waking up at 6

After getting ready for school ,she came downstairs to find no one to be there. It was given as it was only 6.30 in the morning and Aunt Jenna must be getting ready for her office and Elena must be in her room writing journal, and Jeremy is a heavy sleeper.

Finding her way to the front yard,Evelyn made a beeline to her beautiful garden. Reaching for her plants she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.She instantly felt peaceful .

Taking the sprinkler ,she started watering the plants while doing her usual morning pep talk with them.
"Well, goodmorning my lovelies. I hope your day will be amazing, you will have lots and lots of sunlight today and  will have so many flowers today." giggling to herself she touched the roses that were moving as if they were agreeing with her.

Mornings were all the same for the golden gilbert.She usually makes breakfast for  everyone. So she started the pot of coffee and made some scrambled eggs and toast for everyone.

Elena rushed in the kitchen. By the looks of it she looks ready for school .
Seeing Evelyn preparing their breakfast,  Elena's eyes soften and thanked her sister internally to help them with the kitchen duties

"Goodmorning flower, let me help you with the plates." Elena said

"Goodmorning Elmo " Elmo is the name Evy has given her big sister when they were kid when Elena absolutely loved the character from sesame street.

Elena and Evelyn had their breakfast and were plating the food for Aunt Jenna and Jeremy.

Aunt Jenna came hastily to the kitchen thinking she did not make breakfast today.
Out of all the days today she missed her chance to help them.

Today was the first of school since Grayson gilbert and Miranda gilbert died.

So all the gilberts were a little anxious to go to school.

Jenna was in so much rush that she didn't saw breakfast was already served.
The Gilbert sister watched as Jenna opened the refrigerator
"Toast. I can make toast." She said to them

Deciding to humor her Aunt little bit by not telling that Evelyn had already prepared their breakfast, Elena slyly says "It's all about the coffee, Aunt jenna." While pouring herself some coffee.

Evelyn laughed at this and started talking to derek,lily and luther and started giving them peptalks like usual while watering them.

"Is there coffee?"
Jeremy enters the kitchen and took the coffee mug from his sisters hand,while Elena shakes her head fixing herself new coffee.
He looks for his other sister only to find her talking to her plants as usual. Seeing this he smiles a little. Evelyn never fails to melt his heart with her innocence.

"Your first day of the school and I'm totally unprepared "Jenna says.

"Aunt Jenna Don't worry here is your breakfast, I packed it for you. Remember to eat it before it gets cold."Evelyn sweetly tells Jenna while handing her a lunchbox.

"You are a doll sweetheart.  I love you " Jenna kisses Evelyn's cheeks
"Then I guess you guys won't need lunch money."She says and puts the money back in her purse.
"No!I mean...uh I will need the lunch money."Jeremy says stammering on his words.
Both his sisters knows he will use the money on drugs but Jenna doesn't so she believes him innocently and gives him the money.

"Okay, Anything else? A Number 2 pencil? What am I missing?"Jenna asked hurriedly.

"Don't you have a presentation today?"Elena  asks her