Date?

"Stefan and I am dating."

Silence

Elena hold her breath .
She was honestly scared to tell it to the only person she valued the most in this world.
So naturally , being anxious she almost squeaked the news to her sister.

She was scared about her reaction.
What if she did not like her dating.
What if she did not like Stefan!
What if --------

"Holyyyyyy Daisiesssssss!!!!"

And a hug was attaked in Elena's way.

To say Evelyn was happy was a understatement.
She was ecstatic beyond measure.
She knew this was gonna happen. She was not a dummy, from lovey dovey eyes to shy smiles Evelyn had seen it all.
Plus she liked Stefan, he was nice , cool and most importantly he took care of her sister. He makes her happy and what more can a good sister want for their siblings?

"So it is safe to say you don't mind me dating Stefan." Elena happily said looking down at her sister.

"Ofcouse !!why would I??" Evelyn answered .

Elena smiled at this and kissed her sister cheeks.

Deciding to embarrass Elena more ,Evelyn teased her.

"Plus I saw how you shushed me away that day at the party. That was rude if you Miss Elena Gilbert."
Hiding her smile Evelyn teased her sister shamelessly.

Elena's cheeks darkened with colour . Embarrased by Evelyn's words
"Evelyn Ruth Gilbert!! youuu!!"Elena took the pillow beside her and threw it on Evelyn.

Evelyn eyes got big .
BAAM
The pillow hit her face landing near her feet.

Elena laughed so hard at this.
"Oh its on!" Evelyn said all competitive.
And that's how the massive pillow fight between two sisters started .
Squealing and laughing was all that heard in gilberts house that night. Even Jeremy smiled in his room when he heard their laughter.
He was happy to hear his sisters laughing.

Elena and Evelyn both slept that night happy

Elena and Evelyn both slept that night happy. Feeling new light in their lives. Both the girls slept peacefully that night.

___________________________________________

"Listen , I am not saying dont date  the guy, I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie said to Elena while closing the car.

This has been going on about since they left their house in Bonnie's car.
Evelyn came across a lot of things this morning.
Like Bonnie didn't like Stefan and Elena dating, which honestly confused the girl as she was the one who shipped them in the first place.
This sudden change in her behavior confused her a lot.
She also came to know that Bonnie's gram thinks she is a witch.
Which is soo freaking cool in Evelyn's eyes. She was always a fan of witches, vampires and all the supernatural stuff.