Honey bee

Jeremy was looking at himself in shock

Jeremy was looking at himself in shock. Few moments back, when he came home from the grill, he quickly rushed to the bathroom to freshen up, that's when he noticed in the mirror, his wound on the forehead fully healed. On its place sits a small scar.

How is this possible? He thought. The wound was big to heal on its own in so less time.

"Evy!"

Hearing her brother's shout, Evelyn quickly rushed to his room in worry only to see him unharmed, holding his forehead with his palm.

"Jeremy! You sacred me, I thought something happ-" She stopped to see , instead of a big wound with bandage she saw a healed wound with a scar.

"What in the Nature's Wonder! ho-how did it healed?" She stutters in disbelief.

"That's what I am saying! It's like magic Evy. It's like Boom! good as new again!" He said in excitement.

While Evelyn was dumbstruck . She didn't understood this phenomenon. She remembers the time when she touched his wounds wanting it to heal, feeling something tingling happening under her fingers, but at that time she brushed it off thinking it must be her imagination, but now she is not that sure of it. It scares her to think if she was actually the one who healed him, she doesn't believe it completely but the thought that she might have done it scares her.

And she was not gonna let anyone know about this. Not even her own family.

".......and it was like , it was never there in the first place!" Jeremy continued blabbering.

"Evy! Evy!!"
Jeremy loudly exclaimed waving Jo's hands infront of a dazed Evelyn.

"Uh?"

"What were up thinking? I was talking the whole time." He said explaining her.

"My bad Jer! I wasn't listening."

"Are you okay Evy"

"Yeah I'm fine." She lied . She didn't want to worry Jeremy.

"Uhm okay" Though not convinced he let go of the topic and believed that she was just zoning out.

Sighing, Evelyn left his room and headed  back to her room. Thinking she would find some answers on this.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●