Room for Dessert?

" Hello!Welcome Stefan" Evelyn greets him with a beautiful smile.
Stefan stops and stare at her instantly feeling happy.

"Hi. Thankyou Evelyn" As he enters the house.
"This way " She points towards the dining table.
Elena was plating spaghetti and meatballs and Bonnie was pouring coke in the glasses.
"Hello you" Elena said flirtatiously as soon as she notices him coming in the room
Walking to him she pecks his lips.

"Mother Nature!there are children here"
Evelyn cutely shouted. Everyone thought she was talking about herself......until they saw her covering her potted plants like a mother covering a child's eyes from something bad.
Everyone in the room laughed at this while Evelyn pouted.

They were seated around the table enjoying the dinner.
Evelyn the whole time was in her own world.
'How cool is the Bleeding heart. Its petals looks so delicate and soft but it's actually dangerous to us. Mother Nature truly works wonders .' She thought dreamily.

She didn't notice how awkward the mood was with Elena , Stefan and Bonnie.

"Um This dinner is amazing." Stefan said to start up a conversation.
Elena chuckled and said "You will have to thank the little bunny over here."
And she pointed to Evelyn.

That's when Evelyn finally notices what was going on.
She looked up only to see Elena ,Stefan and Bonnie smiling at her.
"What?" She asked stupidly.
"I said the food is great " Stefan ever the gentleman complimented her.
She flushed a pretty pink colour.
"Oh uh Thankyou Stefan" She said shyly.

Elena smiled at the happy mood that has created.
"Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" Elena asked Stefan.
"Well he let me on the team. So I must have done something right." He replied in his classic Stefan style.
This peaked up Evelyn attention and excitedly she said " Wow Stefan that is an amazing news."
Stefan's cheeks sprinkled pink hearing her praise.
Elena smiled at this.
"Well actually I should Thankyou for the boost you gave me." He said to Evelyn.
"Whoa when did this happened?"Elena excitedly smiled and asked both of them.
Bonnie seemed to lean in and hear the conversation too.
"Evelyn talked me up for giving it a shot." Stefan happily said .
Elena was pleasantly surprised by this and felt happy that her boyfriend and her sister are getting along so good.
"Aww Buttercup I'm so proud of you." Elena playfully tackled her sister in a side hug.
"Elena Stop it!" She squirmed in Elena's hold and pouted.
Stefan smiled at their love for each other.
Bonnie chuckled a little at this.

Seeing Bonnie laugh Elena decided to take the chance " Bonnie you should've seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him-"
"-Yeah I heard" Bonnie didn't even gave her a chance to speak. Her happy mood soured when her bestfriend brought her boyfriend in the conversation.
She made it evident that she does not like Stefan at all.

Stefan grew agitated hearing this. He started tapping his fingers at the table.
Evelyn felt bad for him, she can see he was trying to make conversation with Bonnie.