The Fairy magic

Stefan always wanted a normal life. Knowing what he is,he could never have that sort of life ever and he knew that.
But then why do he feel like he can have that fantasy again.Why do he think he can be normal again? The answer was simple.

Elena

Elena looked like katherine but she was not katherine and he was so sure that he had started loving this girl. She drove him crazy with her innocence. He can finally have what he always wanted . Someone to call his.

___________________________________________

In Gilbert Residence , Elena was getting ready to go the party, which was at 9. She just had a wonderful spaghetti made by her sister, so she was feeling quite happy. Also she was hoping that Stefan would be there. After the grill she and Evelyn left home together, but all she could think was how good Stefan was with her and even pleasantly surprised how comfortable he made her sister ; who always was reluctant to meet new people. Even when dating with Matt , Evelyn didn't talk to him for the first week before slowly getting comfortable. She was confident that if Stefan had made her sister talk with him, he was definitely a good man. Because from childhood, Evelyn had a sixth sense for people and she was never wrong.

Evelyn was enjoying her peace while sleeping on the grass of their backyard.
She believes that by doing this we become more grounded with ourselves . While gazing the nightsky above, she was wondering how beautiful this world can get. One memory she always remembers at times like this was when her father;Grayson Gilbert , a kind and loving man ; told her about one of the most important things about life . She always felt peace knowing what her father said that day.

Flashback

"Dad, Is death really scary?" A 12 yr old Evelyn was asking her father while sleeping on the grass of their backyard and facing the night sky above with her Dad besides her in the same position.

She didn't know why she asked that question, but she was a curious soul who always had a curious mind.

Laughing heartily at his sweet daughter. Grayson Gilbert answered, "Oh pumpkin, only you can ask such type of question and make it sound so light."
Evelyn blushed embarrassed but still continued to keep her curious eyes to her father.
Grayson replied, "you know Bea, we all will have to die at some point of life. It is inevitable, but we always have a choice of how to die?"
His statement confused her,"what do you mean papa?"
" I mean is that at the time of death , i believe our soul has a choice to be grateful and peaceful for the life we had , the memories that we lived , the people that we loved or to be scared of dying or leaving our loved ones alone in this world. Death is always a scary concept from outside. But when it actually occurs, our soul will always have a choice to embrace death as an old friend or as a foe. Remember Bea We always have a choice." Grayson smiled down at his daughter who was looking at him in admiration , kind of like he is superman .

To her , He really was her Superman. But she never will forget this piece of advise by her Dad.

End of flashback

Smiling at the memory, Evelyn continued to gaze the stars.

All the people knew that Evelyn Gilbert Never attends parties. It was a given as she never once attended parties. So when Elena asked her earlier to go to the party with her ,she declined readily. For Evelyn she will always preffered her company with plants rather than sweaty teenagers who were drunk and talking about all the nonsense of the world and exchanging their bodily fluids with each other. She'd rather prefer Hell than this monstrosity.