Stefan?

Cheering and whistling were all that was heard on the ground. Excitement and adrenaline were running through the people across the field that were awaiting the match to begin. The most awaited match of the year was about to occur. Evelyn was enjoying the atmosphere. For her it was the best place to enjoy herself without getting attention to herself . She along with Elena was standing in the crowd and cheering for Stefan as it was his first match and he needed the support.
Jeremy left them to hangout with his 'friends' not without kissing Evelyn's cheeks.

Stefan was very nervous as this was his first match and after so many years he was gonna play . He felt strangely happy . But he felt more happy when two special girls of his life were standing there and giving him big smiles and thumbs up making his nerves calm down instantly.

 But he felt more happy when two special girls of his life were standing there and giving him big smiles and thumbs up making his nerves calm down instantly

Matt was looking at Stefan in jealousy. He hated that Elena chose to be with the new kid even if she only knew him for some time. He also hated that Evelyn who was like a sister to him likes Stefan in so little time, even for him it took her weeks to get comfortable. Something about Stefan made him wonder what was it that everyone gets so attracted to.
But he did not have time for all this now, he had a match to win.

Evelyn looked around to find Jeremy with his friends, drinking bottle of rum

"Hey Eli I'm gonna go check in on Jer"
"Sure" Elena said.
Walking upto him she smiled at him. Seeing his sister come to him, he immediately threw the bottle away.
She gasped when the bottle cracked on the floor leaving pieces of glass all around.
"Jerry!You can't just throw bottle like that, the glass can harm someone's feet plus it must be expensive" She worriedly said.
Laughing heartily Jeremy pulled his sister to sit near him and pinched her cheeks.
"Aww My Dear sissy, you know it's very poor way to make me stop drinking" Jeremy teased her.
Evelyn pouted at him and said" I would love to see you quit drinking but not on the expense of others safety. "
Smiling at her , He tightned his hold on her "I love you" Smiling softly at her.
"I love you too Jer-ber" She said ruffling his already messy hair.

"Is that Jeremy?" They heard Tyler saying. Looking up at him they saw Tyler walking towards them angry and Vicky stopping him from coming to us.
When Vicky saw Evelyn there with Jeremy she got worried about her safety. Evelyn was a fragile girl, she didn't want her to come in harms way.