Chapter 5: Special Request

(Hanako's point of view)
After opening my eyes, I noticed my family had already woken up and gone down to the kitchen after getting dressed. I got up and just as I was about to get dressed, the door slid open and I turned to see Makio. "Good morning, Hanako. Your family is downstairs in the kitchen.", she said. "Thank you, Makio. I already know. Also, good morning to you too.", I responded and she slid the door closed so I could get ready for the day in peace. After doing this, I left the bedroom and went downstairs. "It's been five days since we arrived and Rana, Nezuko, Takeo, Shigeru, Rokuta and I haven't fully recovered from the injuries we sustained during our battle against the demon king yet, so we may be staying here for probably another three weeks based on how bad Hinatsuru said our injuries are.", I thought as I walked to the dining room while fiddling with the neatly made sapphire necklace Suma gave me yesterday. After getting to the dining room and walking over to the table to sit myself down, I noticed Tengen talking with Rana while sitting next to her. "Are you sure you want me to go there with you so he can meet me?", she asked him. "I'm sure, Rana. The master said he'd like for you to finish recovering from your injuries at the mansion.", he answered. "What are you talking about?", I asked and everyone else looked at me as I sat down at the dining table. "Hanako, the Corps' leader made a request for Rana to be brought to his mansion.", Father replied. "What about the rest of us?", I asked. "The Corps' leader aims to have her become one of its most powerful warriors while the rest of you will train to become normal demon hunters.", Father replied.