Chapter 6: Happy Morning

(Shigeru's point of view)
After breakfast, I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Shigeru, what's wrong?", Hinatsuru asked as she came over after noticing this. "Hi, Hinatsuru. I guess I'm just worried about how we're going to keep this estate clean for Tengen while Rana accompanies him to the Demon Slayer Corps' headquarters.", I replied. "Shigeru, I have no reason to doubt Lord Tengen and Rana will be safe if they go there during the day.", she said after sighing and sitting down beside me. "Hinatsuru is right, Shigeru.", Rana agreed as she came into the living room with the family sword in its sheath. "Rana, what will you do about your appearance?", I asked her as everyone else came in. "I'll think of something when that time comes.", she replied. "Try not to choose anything too revealing, Rana.", Tengen said. "Huh? But why?", she asked. "Two of my fellow pillars chose uniforms with opened chest areas and I don't think we need that to occur a third time.", he replied. "Okay.", she said. "When are you two leaving?", Nezuko asked. "Late this afternoon so we can get there before sunset.", he replied. "Wait, why late this afternoon?", Hanako asked. "It isn't safe to go out at night because that's when demons come out and go searching for humans to kill and consume.", he replied. "Are you still upset with us about what we did?", I asked. "It was reckless for you all to do, but you survived such a ferocious battle thanks to this sword.", he responded. "Just what are you talking about?", Suma asked. "My same age siblings and I fought off the demon king last week.", I replied. "WHAT?!", Makio asked. "Relax. The master has said he wishes for Rana to live at the mansion while she trains to become a pillar.", Tengen replied.