40+43+46 Kristina and TJ General Hospital

The footsteps clanked against the floor of the empty bar. But not caring and wanting to drown the sorrows of the loss of his child and the anger he felt of Molly going behind his back to find another surrogate after he explicitly said he wasn't ready to try again.
"TJ" came the soft familiar voice of his sister in law
"Kristina" he coldly said not wanting to speak with anyone right now
"What are you doing here? It's only 2:30 in the afternoon" she asked seeing the full cup of scotch in front of him but not smelling it on his breath. Which meant he hadn't drank any of it yet.
" What are you doing here Kristina? Don't you have work"
"I am working, I'm looking for Curtis, I need Stella's number to help find therapists and specialist who are willing to work with The Corinthos-Davis house."
"He's not here but you can stay if you want"
Kristina could see the numbness in his eyes and decided in that moment that she would stay and be there if he needed to talk to someone.
The hours went on with bottles of alcohol from tequila to whiskey being consumed amongst the two. TJ stumbled behind the bar to grab more alcohol before drunkenly kissing Kristina passionately before she pulled away with a moment of clarity masking through them.
"We shouldn't do this. We should forget this anything happened here...." Tj kissed her again not caring about the conquenses of his actions    Before he pulled away to say "Molly and I are over." as much as she wants to pull away from his grasp not wanting to hurt her sister but a bigger part was horny and wanted this release. So she went against her better judgement and kissed her sisters partner passionately before nipping at his bottom lip wanting permission for her tongue to insert his mouth. They fought for dominance while he backed her up and  pressed her up against the wall. She pushed his jacket off his shoulders letting it hit the floor while he made his way down her neck and leaving open mouthed kiss along the way. He pulled her jacket off throwing it on top of his before running his hands under her shirt, lifting it over her head wanting to have more skin available for him to kiss his way down. It wasn't long until they stripped down to just their undergarments before he laid  her across the bar top and climbing on top of her before moving open mouth kisses down her neck while unclasping her bra and massaging one of her breast  while taking the other into his mouth and licking her nipple seductively before doing the same to the other breast. He moved down her torso with open mouth kisses before pushing her panties down in a swift motion and inserting one finger into her clit while she gasps at the feeling of his finger inside her. He kept inserting more of his fingers like licking the tip of her clit until she was near her orgasm. He pulled his fingers out of Kristina while she whimpered at the loss of him. Before feeling his tongue inside her moving back and forth before she screamed out his name while he swallowed her warmth.
After coming down from her high Kristina decided it was time to repay the favor by flipping him so his back was against the counter. While she pulled down his boxers before being her mouth down to his dick . He gasped at the contact of her mouth. Before pulling on her hair telling her and giving her permission to continue until he was screaming her name while filling her mouth with hot seed.

While coming down from his orgasmic high He decided he was sick of them only one getting pleasure at seperate times he wanted for them to come together. He moved to her cilt before gently entering  a finger into her again. She moaned against his skin as he worked  her cilt getting her ready from him to plunge fully and deeply inside her. He lined himself up with her before plunging into her while they both moaned. He kept pushing in and out of her until they both overcame screaming out each others names in pleasure.

It was a few weeks later after the incident at the bar. Since then Molly and TJ had made up and decided to continue the search for surrogates. While Kristina sat on the edge of her bath tub waiting for the results of the test sitting on the counter in front of her. When the timer went off  she picked up the test as quickly as possible before seeing the word she been not hoping for..........
Pregnant