Bedroom Investigatons

(Zak's POV)

This was going to be my first of probably many solo investigations. With the guys supposedly feeling like Jay said, I think I was probably on my own now.

Thank God Evelyn understood my line of work, she was going to be my partner of if I truly did end up doing ghost work all alone.

"Sorry babe, I had to tuck her in. She fell right asleep." Evelyn said quietly as she shut Emerys bedroom door.

I explained what all needed to happen and what I need from Ev while showing her devices I needed her to use.

She stood back with the video camera and chuckled to herself.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Well, seeing as how your normal investigation attire has been traded in for a pair of black and grey flannel pants and a black tshirt." She said. I looked down. I was in my pajamas and slippers.

"Yeah, so? Most comfortable investigation I've ever had." I laughed
*************************************************
Evelyn held the camera and worked the devices as instructed.

There was nothing for a while until we shut the lights off. Within seconds the room was icy.

"Someone's here." I whispered to Evelyn.

I fired up the spirit box and SLS device.

"Oh. My. God." Evelyn gasped as a figure appeared in the rocking chair our daughter described.

"Let me use the Polaroid." Evelyn said snapping shots.

We captured about an hour or so of footage before taking it to the studio downstairs.

What we captured was insane.