Not Friendly

(Evelyn's POV)

I came down to the studio in my fuzzy robe, slippers and tea for Z and I.

I sat cross legged in the chair next to him as he began to play footage.

Within a few minutes, the film showed the rocking chair I rocked Emery in when we brought her home 7 years ago begin to rock on its own.

"It's suddenly freezing in here." I could hear myself on the tape.

The temp change we captured was almost 10 degrees below what our home usually is but felt below freezing.

I pulled the Polaroids out and viewed them for the first time. On the arm of the chair was almost a shriveled hand of a witch, exactly like Em described.

"Look at those eyes." Zak pointed. Sure enough, the rest of the figure didn't develop except for two red eyes.

"Z, you know this means our daughter can see spirits now too. It's not just Grayson anymore. Her gift came a lot later than his." I told him.

Suddenly the lights flickered and the chandelier swung above us. The house was silent and then as if the sound was turned back on, Dallas was awake and crying.

"Mommy? Daddy?" We heard the twins call out.

"Well, Emery's old hag seems to have friends attached to each of our kids...and they aren't friendly either." Zak said.