Sent

(Zak's POV)
I woke up the next morning before anyone else in the house. With how late we all went to bed once the investigating was over, my family wasn't due to wake up until til 9:30-10.

It was now 7:30. I had made some coffee and had my laptop open on the couch next to me. I reviewed footage of what all occurred last night, piecing together the evidence.

I wanted to share the news that Grayson had been conducting his own investigations but after the fallout with Jay last night and what he had to say about the other guys and their feelings about working with me, I'd better keep to myself.
************************************************
It was around 8:45 when Dallas woke up. Careful not to wake Evelyn or the kids, I brought him down to be with me in the family room.

I gave him a bottle and studied him as he ate.  How could Evelyn not have known that he was my son all along? How did I not know he was my son all along? He, like Grayson, had the same mannerisms as me and everything.

I put him in his swing while I finished up some emails. We were coming up on the holiday season and my assistants wanted us to put out exclusive Haunted Museum merchandise this year.

Knowing that designing that stuff was both my mother & Evelyn's cup of tea, I put that email aside.

Shit.

Speaking of Evelyn, I had to figure out all the legal aspects of getting her ownership back into the Haunted Museum, Ghost Adventures and The Bagans Production Company.

I wrote out an email to my attorney and CC'd my once again fiancée on it.

Almost immediately did my attorney reply:
"What do the guys think about adding her back into the contract?"

Fuck.

We weren't on speaking terms from what Jay made it sound like. How was I supposed to schedule a meeting, knowing that Jay, Billy & Aaron all hated my guts.

Dammit. Whatever. Grow a pair, Bagans. I drafted an email:

To: The GA Crew

We need to talk. It's mandatory.

*SENT*