🧡Chapter 17🧡

★•°•°🧡°•°•★

The night came by and everyone has taken a shower and changed into warmer clothes. It has gotten a little chilly outside so everyone is in doors in separate rooms.

The girls were in their robs and in the cinema room, fluffy blanket over them. They were happily chatting with each other holding glasses of cocktail, snacks around.

But Temari wasn't really enjoying herself, she was thinking of what happened eight years ago. She took a glance towards Ino, she could see that she was deeply hurt. Temari sighed as she took her glass of cocktail.

"Okay guys, I'm settling for a romantic comedy," Tenten said as she put on the movie.

"Where is Naruto?," Sakura asked pulling her blanket closer to her.

"She wanted to get some melted chocolate and bananas," Hinata said she's finally back to the mansion and everyone couldn't be happier.

"She pregnant?," Ino asked surprised and everyone looked at her strangely.

"God no Ino, you know how Naruto loves her melted chocolate and bananas. She can't watch anything without that snack," Sakura said sipping on her drink.

"What's wrong Temari?, you've been really quiet lately," Tenten asked looking at the dirty blonde haired woman and Temari sighed.

"I'm just thinking that's all," She said with a shrug then looked at the big screen. The others just shrugged and continued to talk to each other.

Temari on the other hand dazed off, getting lost in thought.

Flashback~
Eight years ago in their college years~

Temari and Shikamaru breathed heavily as they laid besides each other trying to calm down from their high, sweat running down their body.They have just made love very passionately

They finally came down after a few minutes and they just laid there in silence. It was their first time making love after seeing each other for two years. Ino is away modeling at an overseas agency, she'll be back next week.

So Shikamaru and Temari have been seeing each other freely. Temari laid there feeling all kinds of emotions but the most emotion she was feeling is the feeling of guilt, so much guilt.

"Are you okay?," Shikamaru pulling Temari against his chest, caressing her back.

"No, I'm not okay. I just betrayed the person I'm supposed to call a friend behind her back and I'm just acting like nothing is happening," Temari said feeling disappointed on herself.

"Temari, we fell in love and I think it's time that we told Ino about us. I don't want to loss you and I want to start everything properly with you. But you can't back down on me on the last minute just like the last time, we have to do this Temari," Shikamaru said looking down at the woman.

"I know but, I don't want to hurt her feelings. I just came between you guys, how am I suppose to face Ino after this?," Temari asked looking up at the man she fell in love with.

"Hey don't worry, we are in this together okay, we have to do this," Shikamaru said putting his hand on Temari's cheek, looking down at her.

She nodded slowly and laid back down against Shikamaru's chest.