🖤Chapter 18🖤

•••••♪🖤♪•••••

Naruto walked down the hallway, she was in her silky orange night dress and her hair was pulled into curls. As she walked down the big hallway, Sasuke suddenly came out of a room.

Sasuke smirked as he saw Naruto walking by. Naruto sighed rolling her eyes.

"Hey, where are you going?," Sasuke asked as he walks side by side with Naruto.

"To the kitchen," Naruto said simply as they walked down stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Oh let me guess, melted chocolate and bananas?," Sasuke asked looking at the woman as they walked inside the kitchen.

"How did you know I was coming to getting melted chocolate and bananas?," Naruto asked looking towards Sasuke as she took the bananas from the bowl and chocolate from the fridge.

"It used to be your favorite snack back in highschool, everytime we would watch a movie late at night or having dates with our friends you would always have it. I'm still surprised that you still love it," Sasuke said with a tiny smile leaning against the counter with his elbow watching Naruto cutting the bananas into small pieces.

"And I'm surprised you still remember that," Naruto said looking up at Sasuke with a smile on her face. Sasuke leaned in so there was a small gap between them.

"Why wouldn't I remember that, you were my first love. I wanted to know everything about you," Sasuke said softly, running his fingertips over Naruto's chin.

"Were?," Naruto whispered just as softly looking up at Sasuke in the eyes.

Sasuke leaned in taking Naruto's petal like lips against his, kissing her gently. Naruto leaned in, putting her hands against his cheeks. The kiss started slow and gentle.

But it got heated, getting deep and passionate. Their tongues swirling against each other. Sasuke hands ran over Naruto's curvy waist and towards her hips pulling her closer.

"Mmm~," Naruto moaned softly wrapping her arms around Sasuke's strong neck, pulling him down closer.

"Mm~," Sasuke groaned his hands lowering towards Naruto's bubble butt and finally on her smooth thighs. He picked her up with ease setting her down on the counter top, never breaking the kiss.

Sasuke feeling so many feelings rushing through him, ran his hands over Naruto's thighs and up to her ass, squeezing it gently. Naruto ran her hands through Sasuke's hair, tugging on it gently.

After a few minutes, they pulled away breathing heavily resting their foreheads against each other. Sasuke chuckled looking into Naruto's dazed eyes, Naruto just smiled wrapping her arms around Sasuke's shoulders loosely.

"Mmm, that was nice. I've missed you all day," Sasuke said softly his voice husky.

"Really?," Naruto asked with a smile her eyes scanning over his handsome face.

"Yeah," Sasuke said sighing softly," So, you and Gaara are still close after so many years," Sasuke began kissing Naruto softly on the cheek.

"Yeah, we still maintain a good friendship," Naruto said caressing Sasuke's shoulders.

"Yeah but you guys are too close," Sasuke said with a frown, caressing her waist gently. Naruto was silent for a moment then smiled slowly.

"Are you jealous, Sasuke?," Naruto asked laughing slightly.

"Yes, yes I am," Sasuke said with out most seriousness, his eyes showing nothing but honesty. They stared at each other for a moment. Sasuke leaned in, kissing Naruto softly on the lips.

There was jiggle of the door nob in the lobby. Sasuke sighed leaning back as he heard the door opening and closing. He took Naruto off the counter and setting her down on the floor gently.

They faced away from each other and Naruto continued to chop her bananas. They heard the clicking of heels and Karin came into the kitchen.

"Hey baby!," Karin said with a smile going to Sasuke quickly, hugging him tightly.

"Karin," Sasuke said surprised as he returns the woman's embrace, looking towards Naruto, she looked tense.

"I knew I heard your voice, what are you up to?," Karin asked looking up at her husband with a smile.

"I'm just grabbing a few drinks for the guys, we are playing pool in the game room," Sasuke said holding a six pack of alcohol.

"Well can you join me in the hot tub in a few minutes, I want to tell you all about how my meeting went," Karin said with a smile then walked away excitedly heading upstairs.

Sasuke sighed then looked at Naruto to find the blonde smiling at him.

"I guess your wifey is back," Naruto said with a smile taking her bowl of bananas and melted chocolate," I'll see you around, Sas," Naruto said walking away but her smile quickly disappeared as she walks upstairs. She was just reminded that Sasuke was not really her's, he belongs to someone else know.

"Great," Sasuke said to himself then walked back upstairs and towards the gaming room.

"Finally Sasuke, what took you so long?," Kiba asked taking his beer from Sasuke.

"I got held up," Sasuke said walking towards the lounge sitting down on it, opening his cane, he took large gulps.

"Whoe Sasuke relax," Neji said taking his stick getting ready to strike the white ball.

"What could possibly hold you up?, it's just going to the kitchen, getting them drinks and coming back. Is there something you're not telling us Sasuke?," Sai who was sitting on top of the bar place asked.

"You guys ask too many questions," Sasuke said then took the last gulp from his drink then got up," I have to go, my wife is waiting for me," Sasuke said walking out the door.

The guys looked at each other shaking their heads.

Sasuke walked towards his and Karin's room to see his wife in her red bathing suit, her hair in a messy bun.

"Hey," Karin said with a smile walked towards Sasuke, putting her hands on his chest," Why don't you get out of these pajamas and join me into the hot tub," she said with a seductive smile then walked towards the tub on their room patio.

Sasuke just nodded and watched her walk away.

•••••♪🖤♪•••••