💟Chapter 5💟

Naruto's POV

"Wow, this place is gorgeous," I said as we walked down a few stairs and through the ballroom. There were many people around, some talking, some sitting on the tables and some were just mingling with each other.

"Well the welcoming party hasn't started officially, we were just welcoming our guests inside the mansion, I still need to do my speech and we'll take it from there," Sakura said with a smile.

"Are we really going to stay with all these people in this mansion?," Ino asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ino!," Hinata reprimanded gently.

"God no, we just invited these people to celebrate, they are not our official guests. You guys are my official guests who are going to be staying in the mansion and help me and my family celebrate our many years of opening our hospitals," Sakura explained with a smile.

We don't mean to be rude but, phew. We continued to the center of the ballroom, and we quickly cought the attention of many people.

"Oh and girls, your husbands, boyfriends, Fiances and guy friends are here," Sakura said with a smirk.

"Oh great!, because I really want to see Neji," Tenten said with a smile as we continued to walk.

"Temari?!!," someone called out Temari's name. We all turned around confused.

"Karin?!!," Temari asked with a huge smile on her face seeing a beautiful red haired girl. She has gorgeous red eyes, pale soft looking skin, her hair a beautiful velvet color that was well ironed and straightened out, she also has a killer body with gorgeous curves on the right place. Wow!!. She could a top model of some top magazines.

Maybe Ino knows her. I watched as she and Temari talk like long lost friends.

"Who's she?," I asked towards Ino and she shrugged.

"I've never seen her before, maybe an upcoming model?," She asked confused.

Ino owns and runs a beauty magazine, where she features fashion, beauty products and anything regarding how women can take care of themselves whilst being strong and independent at the same time. Her magazine is one of the biggest and most successful magazines out there. She's also a part time model.

Yes, Ino Yamanaka is a successful woman.

"Oh Karin, I want to introduce you to my beautiful friends," Temari said with a smile, pulling the beautiful red haired woman closer to us.

We all looked at the woman as she held the train of her dress.

"Karin, these are my friends, Sakura Haruno, Tenten Hyuuga, Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki and um Ino Yamanaka," Temari said her smile trailing off as she said Ino's name.

I was a little confused as the red haired woman's eyes changed as she looks at me, her eyes turning cold with envy, her mood changing too.

"And guys, this is my best friend from College, Karin," Temari said a smile on her face.

"It's really a pleasure meeting you Karin, I hope you will enjoy the party tonight," Sakura said with a smile, being polite to her guest.

"Oh thank you, I love what you have done to the place and your line of work is very inspirational. You are a symbol of women empowerment literally, all of you ladies actually," Karin said with a smile as she looked at us.

"Why thank you, we hope we will get along just fine," Tenten said smiling politely.

"Oh, I hope so too. I actually came with my husband tonight, so I'm really excited for you ladies to meet him. He's a very successful businessman," Karin said making conversation.