🌹Chapter 25🌹

*•°.•°.*🌹*.•°.°•*

Naruto sighed as she set on the carpeted floor in her guest room. She was getting ready for the night to go to the club.

She wasn't feeling like herself, too busy thinking about Karin and Sasuke together this morning. She has been feeling down and not in the mood for anything.

Naruto looked in the mirror as she did her makeup putting on her eyeliner gently, after that she put on her red lipstick. Tonight she wants to forget about all these problems and just have fun.

After that Naruto started straightening her hair, she has chosen her outfit and she was ready. As Naruto continues to straighten her hair there was a knock on her door.

She looked over her shoulder for a moment then said," Come in," and the door opened and someone walked inside slowly.

"You seem excited to go," Naruto quickly looked up, hearing Sasuke's voice.

"Umm yeah I am, what are you doing here?," Naruto asked towards the man who set next to her. Sasuke shrugged looking at Naruto.

"I wanted to check up on you, you okay?, You seemed a bit off," Sasuke said then took the hair straightener from Naruto then got behind her and started straightening her hair.

"I'm okay, I'm going to be fine," Naruto said with a sigh looking at herself in the mirror before them.

There was silence between them, lost in their own thoughts. Sasuke was looking at Naruto carefully, Sasuke could tell that she's still not okay.

"How did you learn to do this?," Naruto asked looking at Sasuke through the mirror.

"Karin would ask me to straighten her hair for her all the time, at first I messed it up but she taught me how to do it. That's how," Sasuke said and Naruto nodded slowly playing with her fingers.

"Well I'm finished here," Sasuke said giving Naruto back her hair straightener.

"Thanks," Naruto said taking her straightener and packed her makeup, then got up and Sasuke followed suit.

They stared at each other for a moment, either not knowing what to say to each other.

"So u-umm I have to get dressed," Naruto said looking up at the man before her. Sasuke nodded slowly staring at her.

"Yeah," Sasuke said softly looking into Naruto's blue eyes unable to look away, then his eyes traveled lower down towards her full red lips slightly shining with a touch of lipgloss.

"So, can you gi-," but she was cut off by Sasuke's lips on her forehead. He laid his lips on her forehead for a few moments then pulled away.

"Enjoy yourself," Sasuke said then walked away out of Naruto's room. Naruto just stood there, shocked and a bit confused. She shook her head with a sigh. She decided to get ready, the others are probably waiting for her.

~~*~~🌹~~*~~

Naruto walked out her room and downstairs where the others are waiting for her.

"Finally she shows up," Ino said with a smile looking up at the blonde.

"Well you know, it takes time to get glammed up and ready. Let's go," Naruto said with a smile.

"Okay!, This is going to be fun!," Sakura said in excitement and they all walked out the door.

"Be safe out there!," Lee walked out standing at the porch with the guys, waving at the women.

Naruto looked up before getting inside the limousine and sees Sasuke staring towards her and she smiled a little.

"Bye Sasuke!," Karin called out with a smile waving at Sasuke. Sasuke smiled at his wife waving his hand slightly. Naruto quickly gets inside and sighed.

"Why is she invited?," Tenten asked next to Sakura looking at the red haired woman.

"I had to invite her, she's my guest after all I didn't want to be rude," Sakura said with a sigh and they both got inside the limo.

The limo drove away from the mansion and towards the club. There was a feeling in the air it's going to be a long night.

~~•~~🌹~~•~~

"Well then, now what," Kiba asked looking at the men before him.

"Know we go to my dojo to blow off some steam. The dojo is only a few minutes away," Lee said walking towards the two SUV's," Follow me," Lee said getting into one SUV's then started the car.

"Well at least there's something we can do," Neji said with a shrug following after Lee.

"This outta be good," Sai said and they all got inside the SUV's and drove away from the Haruno mansion.

The car rides were silent and nobody said anything. And Sasuke was feeling like something is going to happen at the dojo and will do with Naruto. He looks towards the red haired on the driver's seat, a concentrated frown on his face as he followed behind Lee's car.

Somehow the mood was tense and there was a certain feeling in the air that made your stomach churn. It was very bad way.

"Quit staring Uchiha," Gaara said not looking at Sasuke, concentrating on the road.

"I wasn't staring, I'm just curious that's all," Sasuke said looking out the window.

"Curious?, Curious about what?," Gaara asked looking at Sasuke momentarily then looked back at the road.

"Why don't you want to tell me about Naruto's mother and the condition she's in?," Sasuke asked towards the red haired, a tiny frown on his face.

"Uchiha that's not my business to tell, if Naruto wishes to tell you about her mother, then she will do that at her own time. But I'm not telling you anything, you're divorced to Naruto. Remember?," Gaara said looking at Sasuke from the corners of his eyes.

"I'm just concerned that's all," Sasuke said looking at Gaara, hoping that he would understand.

"Well I'm not going tell you Naruto's business," Gaara said simply with a non challenged shrug.

"You're being overprotective for no reason here Sabaku," Sasuke said to the red haired man.

"Oh, am I?, Naru is my best friend. I care about her deeply. So I have to protect her, from people like you," Gaara said looking towards Sasuke then looked away, the conversation ended there. Sasuke just shook his head.

Kiba and Sai looked at each other from the backseat.

The rest of the car ride was silent, nobody said a word.

*°•°.*°🌹°*.°•°*