Chapter 32

Kimberly's pov__________________

A few days passed and now it's homecoming day. We had a plan to get Klaus into town. Mikael laied on the ground daggered in front of us all.

Stefan and Damon had a bonding day and now he's agreed to help us.

Stefan, Elena, Diana, Chase, Rebekah, and I all stood around as Stefan called Klaus. 

"Portland is fantastic, once you get over the whiney music and healthy-looking people. It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves" I heard Klaus on the phone.

"Your father's dead" Stefan said.

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened"

"Mikeal followed Elena. Tried to grab her to use her as bait. Damon and Elena vervained him, but he had a dagger he was gonna use on Rebekah, but we managed to get it from him and dagger him with it" Stefan explained. 

"I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself" 

"Well, he's here. Come by whenever"

"If you're lying to me, Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So answer me with your life. Is what you're saying the truth?"

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes" 

"I want to talk to Rebekah" 

"That's not a problem. She's right here" Stefan handed the phone to her. 

"Hello, Nik" 

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger?"

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good... I miss you. I'm miserable here"

"I'll be home soon"

"Good. I'll see you then, brother" Rebekah hung up the phone and gave it back to Stefan. "He bought it. He's coming home" Rebekah said.

"Now, was that easy or what?" Damon asked.

"Let's just get this over with" Elena kneeled to Mikael's body and pulled the dagger out. The three of them left. Leaving Diana, Chase, Rebekah, and I alone with him. 

"Do you want us to stay with you?" Diana asked.

"She's fine. She doesn't need you" Rebekah said before I could. 

"You two go ahead. I know you have plans. I'll meet you at homecoming" I said and Chase and Diana nodded their heads and left.

"Be nicer to them, Bekah" 

"I don't like them" 

Rebekah and I sat on the couch waiting for Mikael to wake up. Not long after he was moving around and woke up.

"Finally. Took you long enough" Rebekah said.

"Rebekah"

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it. Nothing you say matters to me"

"I see" He stood up and looked at me. "Who is she?"

"This is my dear sister, Kimberly... she's Elijah's soulmate" 

His eyes widened in shock, then he looked around for something. "Where's my dagger?"

"Elena has it. So you can forget your plans to use it on me" Rebekah said.