Chapter 84

Kimberly's pov________________________

Hayley brought me into my room and sat me down on my bed. I was burning up and sweating. This wasn't a good sign. 

"Hayley

"Hayley... If I die--"

"No, No. Don't talk like that" Hayley shook her head. 

"Hayley..." 

"No" Hayley looked down in defeat.

"Mom?" Hope came into the room.

Hayley and I looked at her as she looked confused. "Hope. I didn't see you there, sweetie" Hayley said.

"Uncle Elijah and Aunt Kim are sick, aren't they?" Hope asked.

"They're very sick" Hayley said.

"But I don't want you to worry" I said giving her a weak smile.

"Maybe I can help Aunt Freya do a spell to make them better" Hope said.

"That's very brave of you" I said.

"Go on, Hope. Leave us for a minute" Hayley said and Hope hugged me quickly and walked out of my room.

"I know if I die, my sire line dies too... That includes Richelle. Can you get her for me?" 

Hayley nodded her head, left, and not long after, Richelle rushed into the room with Jasmine right behind her. 

"Is what Aunt Hayley said true? We're dying?" Richelle has tears coming down her face. 

"Technically, yes"

"What's going to happen?" Jasmine asked as she grabbed Richelle's hand.

"Elijah is being poisoned. It's going to affect me soon. Freya has slowed it down"

"So, we're leaving Natasha an orphan?" Richelle asked. "No, there has to be another way"

"Freya and the others are working on it. I have full trust in them" I said. "Worst-case scenario... be prepared" 

Nat came running into the room. "Mommy" Nat ran to me and jumped onto the bed. "Don't die" She cried.

I sat up shaking my head. "I'm not going anywhere" I pulled her into my arms. 

"Where is Dad?" Nat cried. 

"They will find him, I promise" I said trying to calm her down. 

My breathing became heavier.

"Mom, you're getting sweaty" Richelle took a wet cloth and put it on my forehead. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. 

"I feel fine. I don't know why I haven't felt anything yet" 

A few hours go by and everyone leaves to get to work on their spells and sacrifice Nik.