Epilogue

Angie Johnston

2 years later....

"Awe, come on Josh!" Angie laughed, pulling on the boys arm. 

He chuckled, "I'm coming babe, don't worry." 

The couple walked up the overly high amount of stairs that led up to the library. 

"I can't believe you're making me go here!" He whined, but still continued to follow her. She grinned down at him. They reached the top, and smirked up at him. 

"That wasn't too bad was it?" She asked, and he rolled his eyes. "Well then, I hope you have better luck coming down!" She laughed, as she hurried down. 

"That's not fair! You're in track, you do this all the time!" He yelled, hurrying down the steps, and following his girlfriend. Soon he reached her, and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into his chest. 

She smiled happily at the boy, looking into his bright blue eyes. They reminded her of a pair that use to be one of her closer friends. Luke Hemmings. His band was huge now, they were playing everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. "Let's watch movies and cuddle instead of going to the party tonight." Josh begged. 

Angie nodded in agreement, "I think that'd be a great idea." She smiled, intertwining their fingers. She walked them back to her dorm, unlocking the door, and walking in. 

"Marisa, are you going to the party?" Angie breathed out, looking at her roommate. The thin girl nodded. 

"I thought you two were going? Did  you change your mind?" She asked, and I nodded. 

After she grabbed her coat, she kissed Angie on the cheek and waved to Josh, then they were left alone. Josh grabbed the remote, and turned the TV on. "Oh look, they have that 1D movie on!" Josh grinned. He liked watching documentaries, especially on bands. Angie remembered the curly haired boy from senior year. How he had crushed her, and broke her heart into a million pieces. Then how she totally cut him off, didn't let him explain a thing, just through a cup of beer at him, and left. Erasing him from her life. 

"Eh, let's watch something else." Angie suggested, Josh shrugged continuing to scroll. 

"How about, The Notebook?" He asked, she smiled at him brightly. 

"This is why I love you." She said, looking at him.

"Aw, I love you too." He said, kissing her forehead. 

SO official end now.. I'm so heart broken. My little heart went, crash. It fell. Gone into oblivion. Maybe I'll write another story? Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll sleep all day? Maybe I'll WAKE UP AT 6AM EVEN WHEN SCHOOLS OVER WITH, AND I DESERVE TO SLEEP IN UNTIL NOON. See either one is an option, that is completely fine with me. I have no displeasure's to any of the options. 100% with it all..... Like I am with this story ending.. 100% okay  >.< I'll be fine. If you need me I'll be in the corner, you're welcome to join me, if you'd like.. Crying and all....:'|'''' 

But in all seriousness I really enjoyed this story. Tell me about, what you thought about it, how you liked it, what you thought about the characters. Maybe my next book will be about peoples opinions and how sometimes it's good to have one, like boobs. It's great to have them, BUT SOMETIMES THEY'RE RUDE AND JUST GET UP ALL IN YOUR FACE AND HURT WHEN YOU TRY TO RUN.. Yeah I'm normal.. Bye now. Love you guys!! :*

~*~*~                                                                                The End.                                                              ~*~*~